sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

All my hatchlings gendered as influenced! biggrin.gif My Thunder egg hatched (fingers crossed for a female!), and I picked up a Magma egg in the AP.

All my hatchlings gendered as influenced! biggrin.gif My Thunder egg hatched (fingers crossed for a female!), and I picked up a Magma egg in the AP.

Gratz, and a sporadic gratz to everyone on this thread. Proud of DC.

Got my beautiful CB ND that was owed to me. wub.gif Was also gifted a 2nd gen Nocturne from Thunder from a generous DCer. I'm doing a personal project of a male and female Nocturne from every breed of dragon possible, so it's a welcome help. biggrin.gif I can't wait till I have to try and get hold of Nocs from Hollies though. @_@

Also caught a CB Magma which will go towards an IOU, and some more Nocs gendered. :3

Caught another CB stripe last night and also grabbed a cheese egg off the AP.

Bred 3 Ices last night! smile.gif

I was gifted a pretty 3rd gen tinsel! wub.gif

Thank you so much, you know who you are! laugh.gif

Two vines, an ochredrake and a nocturne grew up and a blue stripe hatched. Also caught ER eggs for a magi and a swallowtail (now hatchlings).

I just caught a CB seasonal! I'm kinda still in shock right now smile.gif It's my first seasonal, after a run of horendus luck in the cave yesterday. I managed to miss a black, thunder, chicken, and vine tongue.gif But this more than makes up for it xd.png

I got my very first Neglected today!

And caught a CB Spring. About time.

I currently have:

4 CB blacks

1 CB thunder with an awesome code

1 CB stripe

1 cheese

I caught all of them myself >< I have never felt so proud...

Whoa, congrats! Congratulations to everyone else as well. smile.gif

I saved an ER Ridgewing 10 hours from death! happy.gif I love saving ER eggs.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Made it onto the first page of the new release thread! biggrin.gif That's a first for me. I'm too locked to actually get any eggs though. Dx

Or am I? I guess I can throw out a few of my eggs...

EDIT: Yup, got rid of some of my eggs and I now have 3 golden ones.

Edited by Saloiq

A fog grew up, a darling royal blue hatched and caught 2 wave eggs and 2 sunlight eggs. Will look for the 'very warm' eggs when I unlock later though I might hang around the hourly drops just to get an idea of how rare these guys are.

ETA: Level 9, srsbsns. ಠ_ಠ

Edited by Varekis

Grabbed 7 of the new eggs.

Dead egg slot cleared up so I picked up another sunlight egg. It has 'DJ' at the front of its code. ^^

Just realized there was new eggs and managed to grab a sunlight egg two seconds later. Edited by defrog

It´s my Birthday today and TJ gave me a new egg release as a present! YAY! Grabbed two new eggs and bred two of the new Hibrids!

Just found out about the new eggs and filled up my slots with them during the 5 minute drops. ^_^

@ Varekis - My first one was 'PoWDJ' aha.

Grabbed two of each of the pretty new eggs. tongue.gif Can't wait to see what they grow up into.

& I hope I have enough influences for them...

Got three of the new sunlight eggs, and also caught an ER Spring hatchling.

I finally got a CB Gold metallic! After hunting for them for years and trying to trade everything but by soul to get one, the best part is I snagged it myself while hunting for new eggs! smile.gif *Runs around screaming*