sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I know this is not very special for a lot of people, but picking this egg is a sweet fortune for me, especially since I don't have any Vampires in my scroll. biggrin.gif

I know this is not very special for a lot of people, but picking this egg is a sweet fortune for me, especially since I don't have any Vampires in my scroll. biggrin.gif

It is to you so congratz! I remember my first vamp I begged and pleaded for it! wink.gif

All my turp hatchies grew up smile.gif

Finally got a CB Spring! @_@ These things are like gold-dust! That'll teach me for dumping about 4 CBs into the AP last year because I found shinier things.

Bred a Turp/Alt. Valentine got a turp. smile.gif Perfect for freezing smile.gif

Turpentine grew up and I bred a gold.

Two canopy's hatched and I found a lovely silver tinsle/alt ridgewing step and a CB harvest in the AP. biggrin.gif

Bred a pretty silver, two royal blues hatched and a blue stripe hatched.

My 3rd gen Silver just hatched, and I was able to grab a few low-time eggs off of the AP and they are now hatchies. Oh, and I snagged an Alt Vine hatchie too. It's inbred, but it's only my second Alt Vine, so I don't really care laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

Did check my scroll for a few days because of an exam, but came back to find an ALT VINE!!! It's my first one, and was bred from a pair I was just trying out! \o/ OMG. SO HAPPY~!

Congrats everyone! I caught a Spring egg off the AP yesterday. Its lineage is pretty messy, but it's not inbred and it's my first-ever seasonal. Thanks to whoever dropped it!

Just bred this 3rd gen Turpentine.

I'm definitely falling in love with the Turp x Golden Wyvern pairing. biggrin.gif

Pretty! Assuming my 2G GW and turp (GW's on CD since I bred her with a different turp mate earlier) love each other and don't refuse - do you think you'd be interested in doing a blood swap at some point? ^^

Tangar gendered properly alas, one of my CB storms did not. dry.gif

Traded for a CB black the other day (yay the stairstep can potentially progress an extra step!). <:

@ below: Awesomeo! :3 I'll let you know once I get some breedings done for my babies - totally agree with you. ^^ And congrats! Cute baby golds <3

Edited by Varekis

Pretty! Assuming my 2G GW and turp (GW's on CD since I bred her with a different turp mate earlier) love each other and don't refuse - do you think you'd be interested in doing a blood swap at some point? ^^

Tangar gendered properly alas, one of my CB storms did not. dry.gif

Traded for a CB black the other day (yay the stairstep can potentially progress an extra step!). <:

Of course! happy.gif With Turps being so picky, the more fresh blood, the better. And a big ol' EG lineage will look stunning ~

4th gen Gold hatched. ^^;

Grabbed a Nebula from the cave, and also got my first black egg in the AP! happy.gif

Thuwed harvest hatched.

my first atempt to breed dragons produced an egg. Proud mom is Prood , golden wyvern. biggrin.gif

I just got my very first Summing egg biggrin.gif