sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A heap of hatchies gendered correctly. biggrin.gif And a white and magi grew up. happy.gif

4 Turpentines grew up, caught an ER purple dorsal hatchie which is now an adult, my holly finally gave a black egg (I've been trying it with different partners to decide who I want to breed it with at Christmas) and I bred a second gen silver.

Two eggs hatched and I caught a CB Red and a CB Ice! biggrin.gif

What could be a better DC birthday present than the CB silver I caught this morning! cool.gif

Caught a harvest hatchling and an ER mint egg (now a hatchie).

Bred 5 Pillows for my lineage projects! smile.gif

Sunstone hatched, two turpentines grew up, a terrae grew up and a gray grew up.

Bred this yesterday, and caught this in the AP. Hopefully, the second one will help me to create a mate for the first.

I just caught a CB Magma in the AP while looking for vampire fodder =o

This is fantastic, I love Magmas! Thanks whoever dropped it, be it on purpose or accidental, or something! =)

Successfully traded a CB Black for a CB Magma. smile.gif Now I can pay off an IOU.

Successfully traded a CB Black for a CB Magma. smile.gif Now I can pay off an IOU.

Congrats! biggrin.gif

My Silver gendered as influenced and I got a Black Egg from AP. Lineage is messy, but I could care less. biggrin.gif

I caught a CB Silver at the Volcano blink.gif

Only days after catching my first CB Gold. How?!

Now I can have a pair of CB Silvers ♥

Today was quite eventful, and it's not even over yet! Let's see...my Day Glorydrake and Tan Ridgewing eggs hatched, several of my hatchlings grew up, I caught a slightly messy Gold Wyvern egg, I accidentally reflex clicked a CB Nebula, I released the Gold Wyvern egg to allow me to continue hunting, I caught a Spitfire egg with only a day and 19 hours left, hatched that, and returned to the AP to find and catch a 2nd gen PB Gold Wyvern egg. At some point I bred a 2nd gen Shallow Water for the AP. Now if I can just get this person from the Giving Tree to check his/her PMs and accept my Red Dino transfer this day will have been absolutely perfect. xd.png

Was gifted a CB Neglected female out of the blue! <3

Now I just need a holly and a genderless neglected and I'll have one of every adult sprite on my scroll biggrin.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Caught a CB SILVER!!!! Finally!!!

Oh, and congrats to everyone!

Caught a CB stripe and another royal blue. Also caught a whiptail hatchling with 6 hours left (it's now an adult).

Caught another 4th gen moss gold tinselfail. tongue.gif

If I can catch another, from a male tinsel, then I shall have a very interesting lineage prospect on my hands. biggrin.gif

Red Dino transfer accepted, and I caught a CB Stripe. Day is officially perfect. smile.gif

Vampire and turpentine grew up and a silver hatched.

edit: Only 50 more until I'm at 3400 creatures/dragons.

Edited by rubyshoes