sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I found a Leetle Tree. =D

D'aw, look at the cute little tree in your sig image. :3 Congrats!

~

Still debating whether or not I would grab a leetle tree should our paths ever cross again in the cave. ninja.gif

A royal blue, a turp and a stripe grew up. Caught 5 ER eggs which are all now hatchies.

My Gold from Varekis was super duper nice to me, and produced a second Gold egg for me Look, Varekis!

Caught a lower-time CB Pink egg off of the AP, and was gifted an egg with my forum name in it's code.

My Gold from Varekis was super duper nice to me, and produced a second Gold egg for me Look, Varekis!

Caught a lower-time CB Pink egg off of the AP, and was gifted an egg with my forum name in it's code.

Pretty! biggrin.gif

Bred a grey egg towards my planned zombie lineaged. :3 I get the feeling my plans won't work out (aka, probably all the dragons will just die, come Halloween >_>") but hopefully not!

My 4th gen gold grew up & immediately graced me with his first gold baby. I can go to bed happy now. smile.gif

bronze tinsel hatched all my lineage project hatchies grew up! smile.gif

Missed a little royal blue but I did catch a CB tan ridgewing. smile.gif

My first royal blue for my project gendered properly... only 31 more to go for the first gen. :rollseyes:

My silver grew up, and a few eggs hatched. I've got four albinos fron the cave for lineages. biggrin.gif

Bluna, white stripe and royal blue grew up. A silver and another white stripe hatched and I caught a thunder in a ffa.

My CB silver gendered, and the influence had worked. I'm so relieved!

Yeahhh, finally finished this. Took forever. :U

... it seemed like a good lineage idea in the beginning, now it just looks random on completion. XD

... it seemed like a good lineage idea in the beginning, now it just looks random on completion. xd.png

Wow, that's amazing! And totally not random--I got the intention right away from the lineage view page. Grats on the completion! xd.png EDIT: If there's any way I might be able to trade for a sibling, please let me know. I'd love one. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

That looks gorgeous, Varekis! And I don't think it looks random, either biggrin.gif

My Gold will hatch in another 2 hrs, and I had two successful Turp breedings. One with Black Marrow (which I APd) and one with a Rosebud. Might keep the Rosebud/Turp egg and possibly work on a lineage smile.gif

D'aw thanks guys. <:

@ panthera1: I'd be happy to gift you a sibling if you'd like! ^^ I also have a CB night glory called 12 PM if you want one from this little fella once he grows up but if I recall correctly, the lineage gets cut off at 12 gens so then it wouldn't show the 1 AM/PM dragons, unfortunately. Let me know your preference. =)

@ CDM: Yesss, the countdown until the little gold hatchie flops onto your scroll. :3 Seriously, there's something so cute about the new gold hatchling sprites. Makes you just want to fill your scroll with the babies. =p GL with the lineage - if you need any eggs, I'd be happy to try breed my 'buds. ^^

One of my vines Alt. smile.gifsmile.gif

... it seemed like a good lineage idea in the beginning, now it just looks random on completion. xd.png

Aaa, that's so cool! I love fun little lineages like that :3

Someone traded me a CB seamyst Pygmy, turpentine, and sunstone + a almost purebred hellfire (all hatchlings) for a bronze tinsel wub.gif