sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught my first CB stripe, successfully bred a beautiful silver egg and turned a 'CB' vamp for gifting smile.gif

White and fog hatched and I bred an egg for an IOU (fingers crossed that the next round of breedings are more fruitful!). Moonstone gendered correctly - can't wait to breed her to her mate. <:

Got my 200 dragon badge

and the magikarp badge

on the same day smile.gif

Caught a CB Ice in the 7 a.m. drop. I also have three gendered vamps hatchies, 4 ungendered vamp hatchies and one vamp egg on my scroll currently. biggrin.gif

Good drop for me, snagged a Purple Dino, Vine and Pink all in the Jungle biome they will go nicely with the Stripe from last night biggrin.gif

Seeing as my golds refuse to breed at all I really need some good trade fodder.

My 2nd GoN grew up and I don't need to summon anymore, I have a male and a female GoN now <3

My GoN is a female biggrin.gif and my new gold hatchie is also female.

Congrats to all for your success

Edited by ValidityMarsh

A white and a nebula grew up.

After over a month of breeding magis when I needed a red, I finally completed my fire-colored lineage project. Behold its beauty!

This lineage is absolutely stunning! Many congrats!

3 royal blues and a a blue stripe. A silver and a black hatched.

Missed a CB Silver.

Damn you cave!

Caught a CB nebbie and it's hatching.

caught a mint hatchie smile.gif

I grabbed a messy golden Dorkface from AP right after catching a CB silver. I don't know what's going on. This stuff just doesn't happen to me.

//Oh wait, there's an explanation. My brother's television uses our internet connection. Now he's asleep so all the bandwidth is mine. *evil laugh*

Traded for a CB Golden Wyvern, caught 2 more CB Golden Wyverns and a CB Ice, and my hatchlings gendered correctly. biggrin.gif

I caught a chicken in the AP! I even refreshed over it first. Guess everyone else thought it was a Pygmy or something.

Also caught an ER guardian egg, now a hatchie.

Harvest grew up and didn't reject his intended mate (but didn't give an egg). Bred a white stripe with a cool code.