sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught another CB Vine off the AP. smile.gif

I somehow managed to get another CB Thunder while looking for a Pink. blink.gif And then I found a green dino in the AP. So much for getting a Pink today. xd.png

My turp grew up and now I can officially say I have a solid 1,000 dragons (and chickens :x) on my scroll. ^^

Ice and black hatched, the latter who will (hopefully) be welcomed at 'his' new intended home. :3

Edit for typo.

Edited by Varekis

Finally got a Silver Tinsel 2012/Red Dorsal! smile.gifsmile.gif

Terrae grew up, nocturne hatched, caught a tan ridgewing and a bluna off the AP - both have pretty lineages.

Congrats to all! happy.gif

A Vamp finally hatched and is ready to continue the tradition of being named per its code.... smile.gif

The following grew up: golden wyvern, magma, two white stripes, a royal blue, an electric, a BBW and a guardian.

Just had a bit of a proud moment when I thought over my gold hoard (122) and realized only 1 of my lovelies was taken for free.

All the rest were either from trading or breeding.

This just makes me feel awesome to realize what a great accomplishment I have achieved without freebies.

Edited by defrog

I randomly decided to hunt in the cave for a bit, went to the Forest biome, and somehow caught a CB Silver after one second of being in there. blink.gif

I randomly decided to hunt in the cave for a bit, went to the Forest biome, and somehow caught a CB Silver after one second of being in there. :blink:

Embrace the enviable smoothness!

Haha, maybe it's good karma if you are to believe that kind of thing. :D Congrats. :)

Congrats, sheppardkid!!

I was gifted the cutest little 2nd gen Black hatchie from Varekis (thank you!) and my Silvers decided that they were able to breed an egg for me...a 2nd gen Silver x Marrow. I think that's my first ever egg out of that breed pairing wub.gif

Managed to get all my alt-blacks described today (only waiting for the approval of two frozen hatchies) and my latest two magis got described as well keeping my goal of having all my magis described smile.gif

I finally got a nebbie and my silver is an hour away from hatching!

EDIT: Silver just hatched and I nabbed an ER Spitffire!

Edited by flip1254

Within the past week I have surprisingly caught three CB Thunders and quite a few CB Nebulas... Does this mean that my cave hunting luck is going up?

Waverunner grew up and a mint and a thunder hatched.

A very happy morning for me biggrin.gif

Managed to breed a Little Gold (the second for that pair, both in one month) and successfully grabbed another one a couple hours later through a trade.

This brings my count to 124 biggrin.gif

Edit: And just grabbed a ER Cheese egg from the AP...

Edited by defrog

A couple of eggs hatched so I bred two canopies to get closer to finishing my lineage...almost there... biggrin.gif

Finally got a Silver Tinsel/ Purple ridgewing! smile.gif

My silver gendered male! I'll be able to breed him with my 2nd gen gold and make pretty babies! If she doesn't refuse him of course..