sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Saw a Gold metallic in the AP, just seeing it is enough to make my day biggrin.gif

Congrats to who ever got it!

Mint, daydream and spitfire grew up. Caught two ER eggs, crimson flare and canopy, which are now hatchies. Caught a vine hatchie and finally got a blue stripe egg from a pair of stripes that I wanted one of each color from.

I now have 3400 dragons/creatures.

Got a pretty bronze tin for freezing, my cb pillow hatched, named it, and am now wondering if my luck wants to change and allow me to catch any metals... Let's hope, because every noob I know has at least one, if not five.

Red dorsal and albino hatched, ochredrake gendered correctly without influence!

Yesterday I caught OWNeN and got the name Pwn for it, caught a CB Ice, and bred a 2nd gen Ice from Ice x Heartseeker. (:

I just picked up a CHICKEN EGG at the AP - How cool ist that?

Vampire and a royal blue grew up.

Okay I don't know what's going on but yesterday I caught a CB Silver and just now I catch my 2nd CB Gold ever! ohmy.gif

Thank you Alpine biome!

Edited by sheppardkid

Caught my second CB Stripe! Now if only I had a female pink available for influence. xd.png I also caught a CB Nebula which will hopefully go purple.

I caught a CB Mint coded "lanus" (looks like Ianus, a god from the roman mythologie) from the AP smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0k8mA

I smiled immediately the moment I saw the name given to the baby I AP'd earlier! A baby from one of my earliest favourite white pairs too. <3

~

Ice gendered properly and some hatchies grew up. ^^

Just snatched 2 Cheeses from the Biomes happy.gif I can't believe I managed to get it, since I stood there for 1 second in shock that there was actually a cheese in front of me. Then scolded myself for wasting time trying to get the cheese I knew I wouldn't get, and in the end, I got it! And I was seriously doubting I could get 2 cheeses in one day, but I did! Woo~

White stripe grew up. A tan ridgewing and a bluna hatched. Caught an ER whiptail egg which is now a hatchling and also caught a 3rd gen sunsong thuwed egg.

Caught some placeholder eggs, and am now trying to get BBWs just to see if they're going to turn out less common soon.

I.

Got.

A.

SILVER.

FINALLY. And all I had to trade for it was a decent lineaged White Stripe and a CB Nebula.

I'm so happy right now. It's a 12th Gen and it's non-inbred and I feel so silly being so happy over pixels but pffffttt. ♥♥♥

I Influenced it Female, since I like the Females better. Now to hope it Genders right. ♥

Traded for a 3rd gen PB Golden Wyvern with a code that I absolutely adore. <3 Also received a 2nd gen Tinselkin. biggrin.gif

Black, silver and pink grew up.