sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally my CB Silver x CB Speckled Throat Pair

produced a Silver egg

Now to see if the person who I owe the IOU

too is still on. They have not posted for a while but

you may never know~

A bronze shimmer grew up and gave a shimmer.

My 2nd gen Crimsons grew up and my magi x shimmer grew up biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

First shimmer grew up

then refused mate to continue its lineage ;-;

My 2 CB Moonstone and Whiptail hatchies gendered right without influence and most of my hatchies had gendered as well :3

Congrats to everyone on the good dragon news. smile.gif

I've had a ton of luck in the past week or so!

I bred a Silver from Silver Swallowtail, which I had a matching Swallowtail for that I'd found on the AP. Then, I bred another Silver from Silver/Swallowtail and managed to breed a Swallowtail mate.

Then, when I bred my first 2nd gen Silver/2nd gen Swallowtail pairing, I got a 3rd even gen Silver egg! And if the other 2nd gen Silver and 2nd gen Swallowtail don't refuse, then I'll have the makings of a 4th gen and I'll have gotten it almost all at once. biggrin.gif

And, as a cherry on my squee cake, my Gold Shimmerkin and my Guardian Shimmerkin gave me a Gold egg on their first breeding!

First shimmer grew up

then refused mate to continue its lineage ;-;

Don't worry, my shimmer grew up, and didn't produce a baby with the first dragon I bred it with while waiting for the original mate to grow up, and when it finally did, they refused T.T

Congrats to all... I had some luck, finally got a silver x Blusang checker 3rd gen for my Blusang silver checker

I bred a shiny fourth gen even silver with my holly and they produced a shiny xd.png which then AP'ed happy.gif ah well

ya y i bred a gold shimmer with a silver tinsel and got a silver tinsel egg. i dont have any tinsels other than my male silver tinsel and now the silver tinsel egg which i am hoping genders female. the lineage is very messy but oh well

user posted image

Look, Lance and Yellow had their first baby, first try!~ :3

(Grantedshipping forever <3)

I would have been happy with just a White egg from them; imagine how happy I am that they produced a Silver!~ biggrin.gif

I joined a free form Pokémon RP biggrin.gif

My metals have been good to me this week too smile.gif

Bred my first shimmer and got a shimmer egg on the first try!

Also, the other shimmer I have, which I didn't get to influence gendered correctly anyway! biggrin.gif

Just caught this beautiful Shimmer in the AP.

And my dragons have been good to me this week, giving lots of eggs tongue.gif

I forgot how pretty adult Night Glories are until my hatchie grew up wub.gif.

I bred my first Silver, on the third try with that particular dragon. biggrin.gif

Also been able to breed plenty of Reds, with little to no 'no eggs produced/no interest'.

Edited by VampiricOmen

Bred four soulpeace eggs and caught a CB magma in the cave.