sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I bred this and I almost died from happiness because of beautiful LINEAGE.

But... Sadly I went into a trade thread and they said that this checker was super common and that saddens me because I simply said "A Moonstone and a Pink Silver would look good together.." and now it's "common." dry.gif I still love it anyways!!! laugh.gif

Whoa. I actually bred this. o_o
That is pretty awesome.

I just successfully bred to get a PB 7th gen even mint!

Ta-daa!

Been working on this one awhile.

That is pretty awesome.

I just successfully bred to get a PB 7th gen even mint!

Ta-daa!

Been working on this one awhile.

So much mint ;~;

I may have killed two eggs with vampire bites (sad.gif), but I also successfully turned 4 - two of which were repelled

Caught a CB Red, CB White (for an IOU) and a CB Pillow, plus my 3rd Shimmer bred a shiny which I lottoed :3 Glad to know the few Shimmers I have are breeding well :3

I bred this and I almost died from happiness because of beautiful LINEAGE.

But... Sadly I went into a trade thread and they said that this checker was super common and that saddens me because I simply said "A Moonstone and a Pink Silver would look good together.." and now it's "common." dry.gif I still love it anyways!!! laugh.gif

That is a lovely checker lineage. -Smiles- I, personally, think male moonstones look good with everything. Congrats!

As for me, I absolutely love it when I catch Tinkins. I just wish I could stop auto-clicking on the GW ones! (Still love them all the same.)

As for me, I absolutely love it when I catch Tinkins. I just wish I could stop auto-clicking on the GW ones! (Still love them all the same.)

Ohey I bred that. Glad you like it! happy.gif

Bred some more crimson x gold fails, my project is going well but if I could only get them to produce golds now... tongue.gif

Congratz everyone!

3 CB blacks and a crimson grew up.

Traded for 3 more Shimmers with lines I didn't have this week smile.gif

My shimmers grew up and my bronze one gave me an egg biggrin.gif

Managed to breed another silver and soulpeace egg.

Caught a CB nebula and alt ridgewing. biggrin.gif

Traded for a CB Silver! Really needed one for a lineage, so glad I got it happy.gif Now I just have to hope it genders right!