sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded for my first gold shimmer (thank you) .

edit: Was also gifted another crimson x lurker to help with a "mate" building project.

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught a CB Striped in the AP laugh.gif I love freezing them as S1 hatchies, somehow. <3

Gold Shimmer grew up. I now have a complete prize dragon set of 4th gens!

And it breeds a Shimmer fail. Well, at least it didn't reject, because it'd be hard to replace a CB Winter during this time of the year ><

Bred a second gen silver (male silver x blusang).

My shimmer and tinsel gendered properly and I saw that my DC birthday is coming up, so I decided I am going to breed all my metals on the 19th and FFA them on the forum to celebrate. It is actually 2 weeks after that but with the new dragons coming out I didn't want to lock people unnecessarily. Hopefully my metals are nice xd.png.

I grabbed a vine off the ap. It was a nice 2nd gen PB with a big hole in it. One incubate later and I've got myself a nice little alt vine. I haven't gotten on of those in awhile. xd.png

Just bred this and influenced to be a potential mate for this. If they don't refuse each other, I should get a nice lineage that looks like this.

Successfully forced an ND egg! The little baby is going to be my first frozen ND when it genders. wub.gif

My bronze shimmer hatched and I bred another soulpeace. smile.gif

Got a lovely 2nd gen silver from the departure thread. biggrin.gif

* Squeals and does happy dance*

i got my very first dragon idea approved can't wait to see it come to life! xd.png

A silver shimmer grew up and gave me a shimmer.