sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After two months without javascript on Dragoncave, I finally figured out the offender. It was Yesscript which I apparently decided to block Javascript on Dragoncave and when it uninstalled I forgot to remove Dragoncave from the list. I finally have javascript back!

A bronze shimmer grew up and promptly threw a shimmerfail, but at least didn't refuse her mate xd.png And the second one will grow up soon.

Picked up a black even gen egg in the AP and it turned alt. biggrin.gif

My silver shimmerscale matured last night. Just one shy (the gold shimmerscale) away from one of each.

My shimmer gendered right and my CB Gold grew up and I bred it. Didn't give me a gold but at least My CB Gold did not refuse his mate.

I have 100+ dragons involved in my lineage project now happy.gif

It's slowing down a lot as no one is producing eggs, as of late, but it definitely exists!

Also, I just realized that an egg that released to the AP when I was testing a pair for my project was named after my dragons wub.gif (complete win in my book)

=n]Yay! I really hope they'll like each other wub.gif Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

Just bred another gold from my gold x red nebula pair, second week in a row. o.O This is a first!

Edit: Yay, also bred a 4G silver from royal blues. I'm going to keep this one this time. ^^

Edit 2: And just bred a 4G PB silver. What is going onnnn? (not that I'm complaining, mind you laugh.gif)

Edited by Varekis

Ember, alt black, soulpeace and golden wyvern grew up today.

Had a total brain fart today whilst cave stalking, when a Gold popped up I still went on refreshing and not really registering that a Gold was sitting there.

Still was able to pick it up. biggrin.gif

Logic bred his 11th shimmerscale (Third try. Finally DX)

Also bred a fourth gen shimmer X3