sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

FINALLY built another mate for my precious Holly L'amour: LOOKIE

She will look great with L'amour. smile.gif

...ANDDD

What?

CHIUF is evolving!

Congratulations! Your CHIUF evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Edited by Earth Gurl

A silver shimmer grew up and gave me a shimmer.

Traded it for a lower gen bronze shimmer which was incuhatchable and is now a hatchling.

Dropped this egg to the AP to free up space to do some breeding. I really wanted it, but worth losing it to keep certain pairs on track(I forgot to keep myself unlocked).

All my breeding pairs were duds, go to AP to find a replacement Horse. Pick up the exact same egg! biggrin.gif Thank you whoever abandoned it after I did!

After 3 years, I finally managed to breed a 10th gen purebred pink with all dragons on my scroll! I present to you...

The PINK biggrin.gif

Quite a fete, congrats!!

Cool code too xd.png

And after losing the silver sibling last week, I bred this today!!

WOOP WOOP

Edited by cerimonster

I literally spammed clicked just to the left of a Seasonal egg and when I finally actually clicked on the egg *face palm*, I still got it ohmy.gif

I wonder if no one saw it ...

Edit: I finally got a Silver child from a Common x Metal pairing wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/progeny/OS0WC

Edited by DeathCry

My second summon succeeded! Two in a row. Now to hope the influence holds.

And on a whim I decided to check to see if my description went through. I thought you were supposed to get a notice so I assumed it hadn't but.... Whoohoo! My first description.

After two months without javascript on Dragoncave, I finally figured out the offender. It was Yesscript which I apparently decided to block Javascript on Dragoncave and when it uninstalled I forgot to remove Dragoncave from the list. I finally have javascript back!

A bronze shimmer grew up and promptly threw a shimmerfail, but at least didn't refuse her mate xd.png And the second one will grow up soon.

Picked up a black even gen egg in the AP and it turned alt. biggrin.gif

My silver shimmerscale matured last night. Just one shy (the gold shimmerscale) away from one of each.

My shimmer gendered right and my CB Gold grew up and I bred it. Didn't give me a gold but at least My CB Gold did not refuse his mate.

I have 100+ dragons involved in my lineage project now happy.gif

It's slowing down a lot as no one is producing eggs, as of late, but it definitely exists!

Also, I just realized that an egg that released to the AP when I was testing a pair for my project was named after my dragons wub.gif (complete win in my book)