sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Whee! I now have 10 new crimson dragons and 8 new hybrid dragons!

I also got a shimmer IOU (WHEEE!!!) and a 2g holly x turpentine! It actually looks better than I thought it would. *happy*

I am locked for 2 days now though xd.png LOL

Caught another CB black!

<:

Now im locked for the next few hours.

bred 2 shinies and hope that they will like each other so I can breed this even gen

I´m also thinking of maybe doing a 5th gen with them, maybe with a Glitterball 3rd gen in the middle, but don´t know what other 3rd gen to add to the middle =/ (Isn´t there a even lineage with Shimmerscale, Wrapping Wing & Balloon out there, but sadly I can´t afford a 3rd gen Shimmer...)

Bronze Shimmer grew up and gave me an egg on her first breeding wub.gif.

I just caught enough for 7 breeding pairs of Crimsons, so if I'm lucky enough to round that number off to 8, I'll focus on breeding the gorgeous Souldreams wub.gif

Edit:

I bred a Silver. But it was a misbreed, so I killed it laugh.gif

blink.gif

Edited by DeathCry

That moment when... you click an egg on the AP you really want, get the "can't find" message, and then go back to see the egg on your scroll. smile.gif

That moment when... you catch an AP egg and discover it has an identical but unrelated lineage to another you caught recently. (Hope they end up liking each other.)

I bred this Silver.

This egg really makes my day, but on the other hand it is some kind of nightmare - looks like I have another lineage project now unsure.gif.

Oh wow, I got the name "Disgusted" for my inbred-Tinsel-line.

Edited by drabrugon

It's been a good week. My shimmer grew up, I caught 8 of the new Crimsons, bred 3 of the new Soulpeaces, finally summoned my first GoN and hit 400 posts here. Whee biggrin.gif

I actually caught a hatchling in the AP! And a nice one at that. :3

I've never caught a single hatchling in the AP before. X3

Wow, suddenly my CB Metals are breeding well. They haven't bred well for years. Since yesterday I have bred 2 PB golds, 2 silvers with blusang!

I have a soulpeace almost ready to hatch and thanks to two super nice people I now have a crimson too! Thanks Evilminion and OMG-Pwnirs!

I just got a 4th gen Jeweldescendant I traded for *criesoutofhappiness*

Two of my dragons had an egg it is white with gold marks.

That's a White Stripe egg. c:

Also, got 8 Crimson hatchies now.

Edited by TheGrox