sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just caught my very first CB gold and not too long before I caught a CB black. This is the first time I saw a CB gold in the cave, I've seen silvers but never a gold. <3

Elektra has gendered right. (That's an original name, I know tongue.gif)

Little Ciara will become an adult chicken tomorrow wub.gif

I've caught a CB Magma a while ago biggrin.gif first I missed one, but I kept trying the Volcano anyway. In less than a minute, another magma appeared and I could catch it!

I hope it'll gender as male, since I have too many female pinks and few male pinks tongue.gif (to influence the pairs)

I can't wait for my other hatchlings to gender! I love naming my dragons smile.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

I CAUGHT A CB SILVER!!!! Sorry about the caps lock but this is my first CB metal EVER!

bred a 2nd gen GOLD from a cavern lurker after the second breeding try from my first ever CB gold!

Also just bred this, not only is it a thuwed but it has a wonderful code AND they produced a GW not an Ember!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LogOo

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

i noticed i have my silver trophy now. i must have gotten it when my vine dragon grew up. sweet now i can have 6 eggs

I caught some CBs I needed, grabbed a Tinsel, got a lovely gift, and arranged a trade that I'm really looking forward to. These past 2 days have been good. smile.gif

EDIT: Oh, and grabbed a cute Black hatchi as well as getting some successful breedings.

Edited by Dimar

Awwww...I was bidding on that!! sad.gif

But I am glad it does go to a good home anyway. Gratz, Fortytwo!! cool.gif

Congrats... not really surprising that you got it. The other people probably didn't even stand a chance...

I'm more surprised I actually won out of the probably 100+ offers she got. I really thought I didn't stand too much of a chance considering my first offer of 4 CB Gold hatchlings was declined, lol.

Congrats fortyTwo, im so proud of you user posted image

Squee! Awesome monkey emote. Thanks! <3

I think it is too, Origin. Haven't seen one. smile.gif

River: ohmy.gif I wonder how many bidded on it...

Congrats FortyTwo! I guarantee you that your offer was much better than mine. wink.gif

As for me, my first Shimmer hatched last night along with some of my new Tinsels. I also caught a lovely 2nd gen Gold on the departure thread (thanks again arlymaye!)