sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Hatchies grew up and eggies hatched and I caught a lovely EG lineage in AP. Misclicked in the cave so have to abandon in the morning.

My scroll is locked, my work here is done. Start again tomorrow! laugh.gif

I caught CB hellfire 50/50 today.

And I just went through and counted. I now have exactly 1000 horses. And my 1000th horse just happened to be a second gen horse from a spriter's alt I got gifted. Whelp, what are the chances of that?

I caught CB hellfire 50/50 today.

And I just went through and counted. I now have exactly 1000 horses. And my 1000th horse just happened to be a second gen horse from a spriter's alt I got gifted. Whelp, what are the chances of that?

Congrats.

I'm also jealous of your beautiful horse army.

A sunsong grew up.

My tinsels have been breeding so well lately! I have yet to obtain a single Gold Dragon and my 1 Silver Dragon hasn't bred me any more, but I'm up to 22 tinsels after trading for the first 3 or so c:

I just got the best code EVER on a CB white egg I pulled out of the AP by impulse.

I just got the best code EVER on a CB white egg I pulled out of the AP by impulse.

*checks due to curiosity*

*snorts*

xd.png

Anyways, i froze a CB waterhorse from the 1-day glitch and my two 2gen PB black stripes gendered right.

Both of my Silvers hatched :3

*Edit* @TVTD: That is one wacky code you got there xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

*snickers* Oh my, that's hilarious! xd.png

On topic: My shadow walker accepted her mate! @_@ Although my other one refused.

Caught a CB Black biggrin.gif

I probably shouldn't have checked that egg's code... excuse me for a moment. *snorts with laughter*

Just got my bronze trophy!!

I'd like to give a special thanks to tjenni, Slaskia, and Riverwillows and everyone else for helping me so much <3 wub.gif they are the BEST! I was gifted a CB blusang today, and lots of other wonderful hatchies! <3

Also, this grew up!

Edited by Xeriina

Just got my bronze trophy!!

I'd like to give a special thanks to tjenni, Slaskia, and Riverwillows and everyone else for helping me so much <3 wub.gif they are the BEST! I was gifted a CB blusang today, and lots of other wonderful hatchies! <3

Also, this grew up!

Congratulations!!! It's so great to have another egg slot open. :-) And there are so many generous people in this community. Enjoy your gorgeous new dragons!

A Red grew up and caught a CB Earth dragon in the cave and a messy inbred Red in the AP. (I'm a sucker for reds!) laugh.gif

I was gifted the most beautiful 4th G E Tinsel I've ever seen! wub.gif

It's base is one of each color Tinsel plus Penk, and one of each color Nebula.

Thank you again, wonderful gifter!

I was gifted the most beautiful 4th G E Tinsel I've ever seen! wub.gif

It's base is one of each color Tinsel plus Penk, and one of each color Nebula.

Thank you again, wonderful gifter!

Oh wow! blink.gif That has a pretty lineage! ohmy.gif Congrats! :3

I have a couple of things from the last week or so:

she was gifted through departures to me, and grew up today smile.gif

My CB spring finally gendered

I traded for a CB thunder I'm going to freeze

I traded for a CB silver

Traded for a CB ice that I'm also going to freeze

She/he came to me through departures.

biggrin.gif it's been a good week

Someone unspeakably lovely gifted me a CB gold hatchling. x_____x <3 Uninfluenced and I'd have been super happy with either gender - but ermergawd it turned into a lady, and the lady gold sprite is one of my favouritest sprites evar~. *drool*

And so now I have the Silver Demon, Kotanechiku and the Gold Demon, Moshirechiku on my scroll. (Sadly, "Lechku" and "Nechku" are taken for a sunset and a sunrise (congrats to their owner laugh.gif ), but I'm also very happy with the longer names of my favourite video game bosses~).

Best. Thing. <3 I can pretty much die happy now.

My silver gendered wrong, but I managed an insta-trade for a female <333

Woop! Caught a CB gold in the Coast. biggrin.gif

Congrats right back FortyTwo! That is a super pretty Shimmer!

Edited by Draco Knight