sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My Thuwed grew up and I caught a bred STD with a very pretty lineage biggrin.gif

Caught 3 CB Tsunamis one day after the other. xd.png

And I was thinking I would have trouble finding them.

Congratulations, all! For me: I was just gifted one of the most gorgeous lineages I could ask for... I'd gifted the person the mother, and they spent significant effort to create a pattern-mirrored father, and just surprised me with:

THIS GORGEOUS BEAST.

Thank you so much again. I'm bowled over. ohmy.gifxd.pngwub.gif

Congratulations, all! For me: I was just gifted one of the most gorgeous lineages I could ask for... I'd gifted the person the mother, and they spent significant effort to create a pattern-mirrored father, and just surprised me with:

THIS GORGEOUS BEAST.

Thank you so much again. I'm bowled over. ohmy.gifxd.pngwub.gif

Beautiful! <3 I was gifted a sibling of Master's Plan earlier today, (hug) and hope I can build something that pretty!

A speckle hatched and I caught another CB one.

I caught 3 CB nebulas.

Also saw a common change into a Neglected in Silvi's Lair. Congrats on whoever successfully changed it!

Edited by MisaTange

He didn't reject her.

No baby this week; just really happy to know that they'll be able to give me one eventually.

Edited by Walker

He didn't reject her.

No baby this week; just really happy to know that they'll be able to give me one eventually.

Congrats. That will be a pretty baby.

I caught a male vampire hatchling on the AP

Reflex clicked and nearly had a heart attack to see that I, for once actually caught something ohmy.gif

this guy

After ages of waiting around in the AP with such little luck that I was starting to give up, I just randomly started to surf it, and lo and behold, a beautiful Silver Tinsel egg popped up that I caught in the nick of time, thereby completing my tinsel collection. biggrin.gif Huzzah!

Just reached my personal goal of egg lock with only CB Golds.

CB Golds

Congrats. Good for you biggrin.gif ... but a tiny bit frustrating for people who aren't able to catch any. wink.gif

Getting my second CB Winter, then my third, then my fourth then my fifth... Bringing me closer to my aim of a couple of each dragon before I start breeding.

Then I traded 2 CB Winters for a Paper! My first ultra rare.

And then, trading a couple hatchlings for my first CB Pink hatchie, and finally, catching my first CB Pink today smile.gif

CB Golds

Congrats! Wow, I have yet to see a CB metal drop in the cave.

Edited by Selethis

Bred a few of my dragons and they didn't refuse each other (no eggs though) :3 Even my CB Silver didn't refuse her mate biggrin.gif

I caught a CB Ice. ^^ Didn't think I'd get it, because I was slow with clicking, but saw the code and yay!

Congrats. Good for you  biggrin.gif ... but a tiny bit frustrating for people who aren't able to catch any.  wink.gif

I am sorry, I won't post my successes next time. Don't want people to feel bad. sad.gif Wow, now I feel bad. sad.gif

Edited by Dubious

I am sorry, I won't post my successes next time. Don't want people to feel bad. sad.gif Wow, now I feel bad. sad.gif

Don't feel bad! That's why I posted the smiley with it. It was meant in a humorous way. Of course everybody deserves to be happy when reaching personal goals.

Congrats again to your shiny scroll lock. *hugs*

My 2nd gen PB alt!black grew up and didn't refuse her intended mate. Now I can use my description and Kheldar and Liselle can have pretty 3rd gen EG PB babies.

CB Golds

Dude. congrats! That took some mad skill and luck on your part! ohmy.gif

I miclicked a Gold, got an Ice. I ain't even mad. laugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif (I keep forgetting I need CB Ices for a lineage. Derp.)

Edited by Draco Knight