sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was thinking to myself "What (aside from holidays) is so rare that it would almost certainly breed a metallic rather that its own kind right now?".

Then I managed to breed a Gold x Tsunami. tongue.gif

I am a happy pink.

Edited by Pink

Haha, congratz to everyone who just successfully summoned. ^^

I'm really happy atm. I hope it will grow up well. :]

So today, I caught a CB Golden Wyvern, two CB Stripes, yesterday a CB Black. These are less rare than they used to be, but I'm happy. I need to stock up on them. :3

Breed 2nd gen Gold and 3rd gen Tinsel. biggrin.gif Got beautiful Blusang, 4th gen PB Magma and sitting Black Alt. biggrin.gif

AAAGH!!!!  HOLY COW, MINE TOO!!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/b3jHF

How did this happen?????  And YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAH!! I thought with all the success I would try my trios too (Was waiting to try them on st pattis day) Sadly it failed sad.gif Again....after three years failure is all I summon.

But at least I managed to pick up two Cb stripes out of the forest. Last ones I need for my breeding project. Here is praying influence holds.

Edited by Reidragon

Just summoned my second GoN egg!!! Influencing female and planning on freezing. smile.gif

Also have a CB female GW pending on being sent to me which is making me squirm in anticipation. Lucky day!!

Now if someone would bite on my trade... xd.png

I found THIS guy in the AP and got to it before anyone else. I thought I was lucky to get a tinsel in general but...

blink.gif

Yea...

EDIT: Even better...There's no inbreeding!!

Edited by warriorjames

My first CB gold grew up. smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

I just--at the latest drop--snagged myself my very first CB Silver!!

I literally...stared at the screen for a full 5 seconds........and then screamed. And then I started jumping up and down--and oh I am just too happy right now.

Yaaayy!! biggrin.gif

Edit: Also adding that since I'm a paranoid mess, I fogged it just now~

Edited by xxBurningxx

I found THIS guy in the AP and got to it before anyone else. I thought I was lucky to get a tinsel in general but...

blink.gif

Yea...

EDIT: Even better...There's no inbreeding!!

Congrats:) It's a wonder what one can do with AP finds if rightfully combined (I also release a same gen EG bronze Tinsel directly before/after that one - wonder who got that)

Congrats everyone.

I still can't catch a CB metal to safe my life, but my breeding projects are coming along fine.

Caught another CB Black, and this gives total of 3 CB Blacks this month. Should I feel slightly irritated because I'm actually searching for something else? XD

Maybe. Because I'm egg-locked again.

Got my first alt black in a trade and my first bred gold gendered correctly and is going to grow up in one hour smile.gif

Edited by LostFate

GAH!! I thought with all the success I would try my trios too (Was waiting to try them on st pattis day) Sadly it failed sad.gif Again....after three years failure is all I summon.

But at least I managed to pick up two Cb stripes out of the forest. Last ones I need for my breeding project. Here is praying influence holds.

Awww! I'm sorry it didn't work out! I'm crossing my fingers for excellent luck for you, next time! smile.gif

and @ xxBurningxx -- congratulations!!! That is such a great feeling. I have only ever caught 2 CB Silvers, and it was SUCH a thrill!!!!! Enjoy your new baby!

Further happiness for me: two Tinsels from my Tinsel Endeavor project bred successfully, with the right color for the pattern, gendered correctly, and this morning grew up! Hurrah!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!

Edited by bigbite100

3 speckles hatched and I caught two more.

Traded for a bunch of CB Stripes lately, with the one I caught this morning I only need one more before I've reached my scroll goal for them. And a Vine hatched alt.