sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Wrapped my silver shimmer baby in the finest silk and sent her sailing away to her new home. Was misty eyed but I know she will be very well taken care of.

Another gold shimmer made his way to me today. Happy happy happy! biggrin.gif

Wrapped my silver shimmer baby in the finest silk and sent her sailing away to her new home. Was misty eyed but I know she will be very well taken care of.

Another gold shimmer made his way to me today. Happy happy happy! biggrin.gif

congratz! biggrin.gif

Bred myself another blusang biggrin.gif

My second gen shimmer bred a cute little shimmer baby (its first as last week it refused its intended mate) a couple of hours ago and it is already gone to a new home. It was a third gen stairstep with horse dragons for those wondering about the lineage.

Congrats everyone! smile.gif Wish I could get a shimmer tongue.gif

Are seasonals becoming more common? I just caught 2 in a row in the Alpine biome with 62 people, either way I'm happy because now I'll have my goal of 4 winter pairs smile.gif

Holy flippin' wow, I FINALLY successfully summoned! ^^ Luck of the Irish, indeed. x3

*breeds egg so it can have St. Patrick's Day as it egg laid date* *egg ends up being a green stripe egg*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KZJGn biggrin.gif

I was expecting a no egg like I have been getting from my stripes for the past few weeks but one of them actually gave me a stripe egg.

Let's hope my gold is nice later today and gives me a gold egg. laugh.gif

Edited by MomoMango93

*breeds egg so it can have St. Patrick's Day as it egg laid date* *egg ends up being green stripe egg*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KZJGn biggrin.gif

I was expecting a no egg like I have been getting from my stripes for the past few weeks but one of them actually gave me a stripe egg.

Let's hope my gold is nice later today and gives me a gold egg. laugh.gif

how funny! nice

won my first lotto in chat. Got a lovely Bronze Tinsel eggie. Only 5 people in the lotto, but still

Wow. I just snagged another CB Ice just now. I literally have 3 CB Ices on my scroll at one time; never did I imagine that this would happen. Hooray for 3 CB Ices, a CB Black, and a CB Silver all at once! ((Gawsh the cave is being so nice~))

And I get to attempt a summon in 2 days...*dramatic music*

And congrats to everybody else too!~ biggrin.gif

My silvers seem to want to breed for St. Patrick's Day I just bred one 2nd Gen Silver Egg (Silver x Lurker) plus two 2nd gen purebred silver eggs! I guess it pays to be Irish today. laugh.gif

Seeing all the Saint Patrick Day breedings tempted me to breed this little egg. I thought the mother was fitting. ;P The father's name had to be moved from another dragon but I figured that was worth it too. laugh.gif

My GWs gendered properly. ^^ *crosses fingers for no refusals when I breed them to their planned mates*

Edited by Varekis

Traded for this. I'll combine it with either this or this. Still a bit unsure.

ETA: I get a member title!!!

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Congrats biggrin.gif

I think it's code reminds me of something... *ponders*

Thanks! ^.^ I thought it might take forever to breed, hehe...

Very pretty! biggrin.gif

3 black hatchies grew up biggrin.gif

Thank you, and congrats yourself, too!