sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My CB nebula hatched and it's only two more hours before I can drop the two misclicks from the last hourly drop hunt...

Yay! My tinsel gendered right! biggrin.gif And I got it the name 'Fame and Glory'. Hopefully the blusang I breed it to will be nice and produce a tinsel! ^^ xd.png

I got myself a shiny, flashy hat! biggrin.gif

Also, now all of my egg slots are open for hunting!

I've been around here for at least a year, probably more. Today was the first time I got a CB stripe and a CB magma (my first magma ever!)

Edit...just saw my 2 year anniversary is coming up in a few days!

Edited by Elemental One

I just bred a sitting black alt.

And recently my metals have been really furtile, and I've bred 4 golds, and three silvers.

While I was gone on vacation, all of my eggs grew up successfully. Including a Gold Tinsel that I spent all week fretting about. laugh.gif

I am SO CLOSE to being almost done with my first lineage project. Unfortunately with spring just around the corner, I won't quite have enough time to keep going, so I'll have to wait until next year.

I am SO CLOSE to being almost done with my first lineage project. Unfortunately with spring just around the corner, I won't quite have enough time to keep going, so I'll have to wait until next year.

You could wait until summer and have Summer dragons finish the project off. Just a thought...

Picked up another CB Stripe Egg (I'm going to grab them while they're dropping so well for sure!) and with three CB Stripe hatchies I've added nicely to my brood. Converted a CB Egg to vamp and my CB Silver gendered male which I wanted. Nice. smile.gif

Egg locked with CB Blacks for the first time. There are so many of them blink.gif

Eggs hatched and the lovely Astreya gave me a third gift of a red/frill egg. Also got a CB Sunsong. biggrin.gif

You could wait until summer and have Summer dragons finish the project off. Just a thought...

Eh, but the quote is about winter. I had the one summer dragon at the top because it says summer in that part of the quote, then switched the genders because of lack of female lurkers that were available to breed and repeated the summer to balance it out.

ON TOPIC: stuff hatched! Including a thuwed with an interesting code and a CB tan ridgewing.

My Shimmer-Scale gave me it`s first egg and I can surpise an friend. happy.gif

My Shimmer-Scale gave me it`s first egg and I can surpise an friend. happy.gif

Congrats on a successful breeding! :3

Got a Chicken eggie from the Departure Board! Can't believe it! laugh.gif

Caught a CB Stripe and a CB Magma!! Two things to cross off from my wishlist. laugh.gif

Caught a CB Trihorn, turned a CB Vampire, and caught a CB Ice.

...all while i am still *reeling* over my successful GoN summoning!!!