sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My CB gold hatched, and my CB silver that I traded for grew up, now I have a CB silver pair! oo reminds me I can try and breed now to!(er in 6 hours..) *skitters..slowly*

Edit: fixes some things, half asleep post not good... ninja.gif

Edited by Erithan

A successful Dorsal breeding with the right color offspring <3 First one in awhile~

This~

Of course my other pair showed no interest in eachother, so not even a purple egg x3; Once they produce I will be able to work on a mate for this.. after that I will need to hoard more Dorsals xd.png

Making a lineage from 'failures' I caught in the AP started as something to do but now I love how it looks and want to expand it even further xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GhuDF

What is this wizardry. I bred a 2nd gen Gold FROM MINT.

You really need to tell me what breed of goat you keep tossing into volcanoes, cause I can't seem to get the right combination to appease the luck gods.

On track, I'm super excited cause I picked up a silver but didn't think I've be able to continue the lineage any time soon. I totally can. biggrin.gif

I caught a cb silver from the desert. I thought it was a sunsong I clicked earlier, so I was pleasantly surprised. First silver I caught since 08! xd.png

Traded for curled alt black! biggrin.gif

also got a name for it to continue the naming scheme of my frozen black alts.

Edited by TVTD

I now have 5100 critters. My 5100 was a white hatchie from Lagie from the Z thread.

The CB Gold i caught earlier just bred this for my end of an IOU agreement smile.gif First try and first offspring!!