sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My CB Silver gendered female (as influenced)! :3 Now to pick a mate: Wrapping Wing, Winter Magi or Heartseeker? ^^;

*Edit* OMG! ohmy.gif I just hatched this little guy! biggrin.gifCY2OR

Edited by FluffyPillow

Whee! I just bred about 15 Tinsels, 5 Silvers, and a Gold, and scattered their eggs to the AP. Here's hoping they all find good homes! ( some were fails, but a gold, two silvers, and maybe 6-8 Tinsels are now out there!) tongue.gif

My 3rd gen shimmer gendered right! *breathes easier now*

xd.png Always get kinda worried when they refuse to gender! xd.png

Well congrats to my Silvers! Bred a bunch of them and they gave me SIX Silver eggs and a bare amount of Commons that I gave to the Abandoned Page. Wow! My Silvers haven't bred like that in years - and I have to be egg-locked. Derp! dry.gif Hope whoever managed to snag them takes care of them.

I can not ever say thank you enough for the beautiful glomp gift I just received.

I can't stop looking at her, it's like a dream come true!

I also got one part of an IOU that has been in the works for at least 6 months now, love that the tinsels are finally producing again wink.gif

All my speckled throats I traded for grew and now have my 20 CB, simply need to work on getting the frozen ones, but can breed them so not too worried over it tongue.gif

I can not ever say thank you enough for the beautiful glomp gift I just received.

Congratulations my fellow glomped sister! I can totally feel the reaction and it brought back sweet memories!

Reflex-clicked a Speckle-Throat egg in the AP. Not only did it turn out to be CB, but it has kind of a neat code too! biggrin.gif

I also got one part of an IOU that has been in the works for at least 6 months now, love that the tinsels are finally producing again wink.gif

All my speckled throats I traded for grew and now have my 20 CB, simply need to work on getting the frozen ones, but can breed them so not too worried over it tongue.gif

Wow Congratz what a lovely lineage! biggrin.gif

Traded for a lovely rare tinsel lineage yay! biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

A 2'nd gen. Gold (Wozee), a Silver and a CB black grew up.

Can't wait to breed Wozee to my butterbutts! smile.gif

My shimmer will hatch in a few hours. wub.gif

What's with me and CB Stripes?!?! blink.gif I keep catching the things! xd.png Caught one in Forest just now, along with a CB Black (which will be given away) laugh.gif

Had quite an afternoon. Eggs hatched so got a couple of low time caveblockers and hatched them too. Then I was lucky enough to breed a geode for a lineage and catch both a CB Winter and a 2nd gen Red with a Frill parent. Icing on the cake was a beautifully lineaged sunsong from the departures thread. I'm now fully locked with hatchies and eggs!

I managed to snag a CB STD hatchie off the ap! blink.gif And... it gendered to

complete my other pair yay!!!

Edit: I was just GlOMPed a Lovely CB Black Thank you Angel you rock!

Edited by majors

With all the shimmer madness, I forgot that I traded for this newly created third gen baby. ^^ *cuddles it*

I sorry eggie, I didn't forget about you! You're my FAVORITE!

With all the shimmer madness, I forgot that I traded for this newly created third gen baby. ^^ *cuddles it*

aww cute lineage <3

First time breeding my 3rd gen gold- and it was a Success!

Must not forget This, either. biggrin.gif

Huh, my little Gold! ;__; *sniff*

Wonderfull, I'm proud of you little pixel Dragon..and your parents! xd.png

thanks everyone for the grats on my pretty baby biggrin.gif

just secured my 14th CB ice...so close to the 20 mark!

I also might have 2 Cb blacks to trade for more ice or magmas, but not sure about that trade yet..will see biggrin.gif

Congrats, everyone! Some pretty babies you have c: Rebel, that little bronze <3

Silver hatched and I bred two more GWs for my GW x ribbons lineage. ^^

Edited by Varekis

Wow that is a stunning lineage!! biggrin.gif If you ever want to trade off spring...

My sunset is finally not sick anymore (little stinker) and my best friend finally got a DC forum page! Yay!