sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Brimstone grew up and I traded for a paper hatchie.

I think this is something to be proud of

user posted image

especially considering the red, green and blue nebs are all part of lineages and they all turned the right colour! The purple one is CB

red neb lineage

green neb lineage

blue neb lineage

After months of wrong eggs and wrong coloured nebulas I have finally made progress with this lineage project biggrin.gif

Aquamyrine

I think this is something to be proud of

user posted image

especially considering the red, green and blue nebs are all part of lineages and they all turned the right colour!  The purple one is CB

red neb lineage

green neb lineage

blue neb lineage

After months of wrong eggs and wrong coloured nebulas I have finally made progress with this lineage project biggrin.gif

Aquamyrine

Wow, awesome! Congrats! xd.png

ETA: I'm totally on a roll when it comes to pygmies with awesome codes - I just caught myself a bindi! biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

@ Aqua: That's awesome! Especially since getting all colour variations in a single round can be pretty tricky! Pretty shinies. o3o

Some hatches grew up. ^-^

A trade went through so I got some cute hatchies (all named already too, woo!), two of my magis hatched and bred another two magis (think I have enough now... XD)

Okay, where do I begin?

Well, today is when my new little army of pinks will be hatching, so I'm excited about that - I've needed more Influences lately, and they'll help with that song I'm currently naming all of my pinks after (gives me more incentive to catch them, right?). I caught this pretty in the AP earlier this morning as an ER egg (Tinselfails are so pretty lately), and I just managed to grab this.

For bad news, this nebula colored wrong. I don't need more reds, I need blues. The horrors of nebulae for lineage breeders, huh? -Sigh-

Well, I'm happy ^^ Trading has gone really well for me, for once. All the trades I tried were accepted, and that never happens. I didn't think my offers were any good, thank you c:

The second time I bred my first tinsel, I get an egg. biggrin.gif

I messed up the beautiful lineage, but oh well.

oh my goodness i... i think i just got a CB Gold. /dies a little

i just can't believe it. ;v; gah i'm just so happy.

Edited by Matmetchi

Caught lots of good trade fodder yesterday, and got several male spitfire hatchies for them, which I needed.

A dear buddy sent me two beautiful babies with great lineages. wub.gif

Caught a 2nd-gen PB red dorsal from the AP last night, and influenced it male, because I need more males for a lineage.

Life is good. smile.gif

Just bred my two CB Stripe pairs and got eggs from both of them smile.gif

Traded a CB Red for a 2nd gen Red Stripe hatchie

Edited by Gluria

Logged on just now to find that the CB Split I thought I didn't get yesterday is on my scroll. Looks like my internet is still strange.