sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a nice Thuwed, a white hatchling gendered properly without influence (yay!), and was able to trade a male Tsunami for a female.

My Seawyrm pygmy gendered correctly! biggrin.gif Now she just has to like her heavenly mate! *crosses fingers*

Aww, that's such a lovely pairing! Especially awesome since they both happen to be not just pygmies, but the same breed. wub.gif

Tsunami gendered correctly without Influence, as did my fourth gen Geode, a green stripe gendered female (which I needed). Luck is good now.

Caught a CB Blusang, have a trade arranged for another one, caught a CB Thunder (still deciding whether to keep it or gift it) and my leetle CB Silver hatched. Ah, and my 5th gen PB Blusang baby grew up. His mate is still a work in progress.

Good day, yo. :3

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

My second-gen Thuwed hatched and I got a great name for it.

Caught a CB Stripe for a friend, bred a couple Stripes (most I AP'd for others,) and my CB Ridgewings will be hatching soon wub.gif

Edited by CDM

My blue stripe hatchling grew up and my ultraviolet eggs hatched.

Found another 2nd gen UV in the AP which is awesome for my UV collection. ^___^

I finally traded for a GW, and my Black strangely gave me a black egg, which I have no idea what to do with. My brimstones gendered, and one matured.

Caught a CB Pygmy hatchling in the AP and it gendered male, which was necessary to mate with my other CB Pygmy! Also, my CB Thunder gendered male and will be a good mate when he grows up for several of my dragons. Yay.

Caught a CB Red Dorsal biggrin.gif It was there for quite a while, too.

Edit: And a CB Stripe laugh.gif

Edited by Erica8798

Caught a CB Ice and four dragons for gifting. :3 I also nabbed a 2G with a Frill father out of the AP that's about to hatch. My CB Magma grew up, my three CB Autumns gendered properly, and my Hallow Santa's already given me something. Happy days!

My CB Thunder gendered male, my CB Nebula gendered female, and my GW hatched. Blusang also gendered so I named her appropriately.

Was Glomped a lovely CB Tan Ridgewing wub.gif

Olive grew up, a blusang hatched and I bred a pretty silver.

Two autumns hatched (really loving their parent combination!), I've been having some decent luck with naming my hatchies quickly and I bred my first tinsel in god knows how long. c:

Edited by Varekis

Just realized that two of my dead eggs actually did become neglected ohmy.gif

Well. I'm getting there.

Caught a leetle tree and a CB Royal Blue, when I saw the tree on my scroll I almost had a heart attack <3