sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A nightglory, two waverunners and two water walkers grew up.

My Silvers and 2nd gen Blusang have now hatched, but I have to wait until tomorrow morning to hatch my (hopeful) Sunrise. My Gold should hatch by tomorrow too. Yay, now that my scroll is open again, maybe I can actually start my lineage xd.png

Just caught an albino hatchling and a guardian hatchling - thanks to whoever dropped them (and the others I saw coming through at the same time).

I bred a white stripe & and blue stripe. I really hope they gender female; all my stripes are male & my pinks are all on cooldown.

edit: Just caught a leetle tree. Oh my. O___o

Edited by glass_kisses

I have been summoning religiously since the BSA was first introduced. I FINALLY got a legendary egg today!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Just bred this lovely to be eventually bred with a hypothetical future mate. Now I just wait for Kazesk to grow up...

My Gold hatched. I was able to trade for four more hatchlings, for my lineage, and then caught two more CB Blusangs today, which I hope will get me the last four hatchlings I need. Was also given a cute little inbred White, to breed with his matching Black sibling *squees*

Speaking of lineages, was able to breed two eggs towards my lineage project and I should be able to breed two more tomorrow. It's going to be slow going, but it's a start laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

Just caught two nice eggs for this year's Halloween zombie experiments. Both have pretty cool codes, so I'm really hoping they will be successful turns on Halloween. happy.gif One is a CB Terrae with the code B2RoX: it's saying "B2 rocks!" I guess you could imagine that B2 is some obscure pop group or something (if only it was U2 instead of B2... now that would have been something! xd.png). wink.gif

The other one is a CB Nocturne with the code 'LOSam', which means it's saying: "Lo, Sam!" ('lo is like an informal abbreviation of 'Hello'), heh. tongue.gif Let's hope I can find more zombiefodder with codes like this. happy.gif

38 feesh now. 8D

I can probably stop at this point...

THOSE DELECTABLE FEESHES, OH YES.

Got curious and snuck to your fish bowl scroll. Lotsa fishes. =p

@CDM: Lineage project! o: GL with it. :3

~

Couldn't resist the other day and traded for one more magi with a pretty lineage and it's hatched now. :3

Traded for a CB golden wyvern hatchie to boost my limited numbers and bred a sunsong to be mated with one of my purples to wrap up that particular checker. ^^