sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Some very important eggies will be hatching soon and I was lucky enough to catch a few hatchies from the AP. Oh and my gift (thank you, again!) gendered right!

Decided to use one of my purple's fertility's on himself in prep for when his mate grows up. =P Not sure why I only just thought of the idea, haha. x3

Decided to use one of my purple's fertility's on himself in prep for when his mate grows up. =P Not sure why I only just thought of the idea, haha. x3

...you can do that? It never occurred to me either! Self-fertilising Purples, heh! xd.png

...you can do that? It never occurred to me either! Self-fertilising Purples, heh! XD

I was surprised when the option wasn't greyed out when selecting a target for your purple's "generosity". XD

Saves them from the embarrassment though, doing it themselves ololol. *shot* ;D

~

Deepseas, water horse and blusang hatched. :3

All but one of the eggs have hatched and gone to their new home, and I managed to catch a CB Purple Ridgewing. Forgot that I needed one more laugh.gif Have also thought of a great lineage idea for Halloween. Time to catch those Whites!!

edit: And apparently, I am an idiot, lol. I forgot to include the little hatchie in my count rolleyes.gif Ah well, trade fodder now tongue.gif

Edited by CDM

Just got an IOU owed to me fulfilled. biggrin.gif <333 *rolls in a pile of Blusangs and Autumns* Very happy right now!

My friend was proud as punch to snag 2 CB Crimson Pygmies, a CB Ember and a CB Hellfire (all hatchies! o_o) from the AP in a space of about 15 seconds. She narrowly missed a second CB Hellfire.

Bred some more eggs for my PB Magi lineage, a friend gifted me a hatchling for zombie fodder, and another friend gifted me a lovely 2nd gen GW egg. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Yay, passed 1500 dragons finally!

Congrats, Satirical and sheppardkid!

Congrats smile.gif

I caught two autumn hatchies in FFAs and traded for two vine hatchies.

A friend kindly gifted me a gorgeous EG sunsong with a pretty pattern of sunsongs, royal blues and silvers! She knew I askdjhas at those three breeds so I ish a happy Varekis. :D

... ooh, I think I might have enough to build a mate too! Will need to trade for a couple more eggs but woo!

Edited by Varekis

My Silvers just adored their mates today! Three with their CB Blusangs mates (one is a BLusang egg,) one with it's Yulebuck mate, and the last, with a mate that I had never tried with it before blink.gif So happy that my Silver x Blusang lineage can move forward now! *happy dances*

edit: Also bred a 2nd gen Gold and, although it's not Gold, I was actually looking for a Sunset/Sunrise offspring laugh.gifLineage Have influenced it male, will (hopefully) raise it as a Sunrise and then breed it to a CB Gold...and so on, lol.

Edited by CDM

I passed my 2000th dragon and caught a cb silver last night.

mystyic

I passed my 2000th dragon and caught a cb silver last night.

mystyic

Wow congrats! biggrin.gif

I caught a couple CB stripes yesterday, I had jumped biomes when the description hit my only brain cell tongue.gif so I went back and got it ohmy.gif

Wow congrats! biggrin.gif

I caught a couple CB stripes yesterday, I had jumped biomes when the description hit my only brain cell tongue.gif so I went back and got it ohmy.gif

That's been happening to me all week! I've caught at least six of them xd.png

Thanks, ruby! Congrats to you and everyone else. <3

~

Bred two more feesh. Ebil plans are going well. Brings me to 17 adults and 14 growing.