sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

@ Varekis: So glad that pesky Neb was the proper colour for you! I know how much your lineages normally love to co-operate, lol. Congrats!

Bred a 2nd gen Magma from m Magma x f Brimstone and bred a 2nd gen Brimstone from the same cross. It's the first Magma I have bred out of that kind of pairing! Normally I just get Brimstones. Quite happy, lol. And, both Magmas were male, which means I will be able to breed a nice checker smile.gif

My CB Magma will hatch in a couple of hours and my Pink x Gold Thuwed bred another Pink egg, which I was able to give to someone.

Just caught a CB Silver in the Coast after missing a Gold earlier in the day. happy.gif

Caught two CB Thunders in two consecutive five-minute drops. :3

Edit: And a third in the hourly.

Edited by Derranged

...Just got on the Thuwed list.

I'm still in shock.

(...this is rather important to me...so...posted here while I go O.O at my computer screen.)

My female CB Ice grew up. smile.gif Now let's hope my male CB Ice won't refuse her, like he did with my other (and at the time, only) CB Ice female....

Nebula coloured blue. o: First bluey in awhile, methinks. CB tan ridgewing gendered male as hoped. ^^

I successfully murdered two of my dragons!

Meaning in two weeks I've have 5 more deadlined but non-messy silvers, bringing the total to 6. biggrin.gif

Maybe I can try and purebreed them...

Bred a 3rd gen Silver (the father's 3rd baby) and three Silver fails from Blusang. Wanted to keep the fails, but I was really looking for a Silver, lol. Breeding my Golds soon, but I have to wait for them to come off of cool-down.

My Blusang probably hatched but I cannot check now. dry.gif

Edited by emerald7fire

Thunder hatched and caught a CB Blusang I needed.

Wow CB Blusang ohmy.gif there's like 40 people at coast one time going 'OMG MUST GET DOSE PRETTY EGGS' -.-

----------------------

I caught ALL OF THIS within 1 week:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4Ga4s <-- CB red dino (Oct 1)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gGTKa <-- CB two headed/split (Oct 1)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hZ9Jb <-- CB magma (Oct 1)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/L8jr6 <-- CB cheese (Oct 3)

I sound like a real snob/idiot here, but besides L8jr6 (late junior 6 lol), I saw another cheese egg, that I didn't get. Wish I got that one.

Wait. I already got a red dino, split, magma, and cheese (all CB) in 1 week. Why am I complaining about not getting a second cheese? o.0 I'm lucky enough already...

Wow CB Blusang ohmy.gif there's like 40 people at coast one time going 'OMG MUST GET DOSE PRETTY EGGS' -.-

Really? ....they're pretty easy to catch for me.

Caught a CB red!

Didn't realize how my CB Ridgewings (of both colours) that I was missing, so decided to go on a hunt last night. Found a CB Purple Ridgie in the AP, caught a Tan and then another Purple in the Alpine. Need two more Tans and then I'm set. Might have to have another look through my scroll today and see what else I'm missing huh.gif Thought I had what I needed!

I now have 4200 dragons/creatures.

Twice today I was hopping between biomes, saw an egg but already had clicked on next biome... went back and got them! Earlier with an autumn and now with a brine biggrin.gif

Saw a dino, refreshed over it, whent back and it was in the second place. and I got it! biggrin.gif