sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I'm having really good luck with catching CB Nebula recently! Which is too bad because I'm not working on my Cosmic Love lineage atm

I gotta do something about my reflex clicks. I just caught a CB Thunder, quickly went back then snatched a CB Nebula a second later. blink.gifxd.png

Caught another CB Black egg.

Are they more common or I'm getting better in hunting? blink.gif

Caught another CB Black egg.

Are they more common or I'm getting better in hunting? blink.gif

...missed a CB magma...a CB black...a leetle...3 dinos...2 CB golds...a CB silver...5 CB ices (literally; today I seriously missed 5 of 'em)...I hate myself...

But bred this...

sad.gif

Ogod I just got another chicken. And I kept clicking around it instead of the egg itself. Guess the other 12 people there weren't paying attention.

A vamp, two night glories, a magi, a sunstone, a nebula and a water grew up.

Just one more generation to finish my ember line and get to the actual naming project happy.gif

Some eggs hatched and I finally managed to coax a gold out from one pair for an IOU. x_X Two more to go and then no more IOUs on my golds, yay. Here's to hoping I wrap those up soon. ;n;

Caught three CB Autumns. :3 Providing influences don't fail, I'll just need one more CB and two messy frozens to complete my scroll goals for them. I nabbed three more CB code pygmies for my collection as well.

My biggest accomplishment today is finding a little free time to do some much needed updates on DC, though. Woo! Been so darn busy lately. T_T

Edited by Chanilove

Bred a 2nd gen PB Ice and a 6th gen Silver Tinsel. Yep, still shocked over the Tinsel, lol. Also caught the last CB Magma that I needed.

Caught a CB Tan Ridgewing and a CB Nebula happy.gif

I bred a silver tinsel, still in shock that I actually got an egg.

I bred two 2nd gen white stripes, perfect for my all-white stripe project biggrin.gif