sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a cb coastal waverunner. biggrin.gif

Picked up a cb electric smile.gif Yay!

One of my female CB Silvers bred true with a male Thalassa. smile.gif

Also, I just caught a CB Spessartine. If my male influence works, my Spessartine scroll goal will be complete. smile.gif

Nabbed a second Waverunner cb, I now want all I can get wink.gif

I no longer collect electrics for personal reasons, but I had just enough to breed seven new hybrids for myself (out of nine pairs tried I got seven hybrids, one coastal, and one no egg)! Excellent results. o3o

Congratulations, all! happy.gif My two Storm-Rider Dragons have just grown up and have successfully bred their first baby on the first attempt without using fertility! happy.gif

//Edit: I am delighted to hear that Coastal Waverunners x Electric Dragons can still produce one or the other breed and not always a Storm-Rider because I had this idea of making a Coastal Waverunner x Electric Dragon checker after the latest release. laugh.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

I just caught a CB Gemshard! First CB I've snagged in months! biggrin.gif

Got good offers on my hatchling.

Only thing is I WAS going to hang on to this until it was too late for the person who's supposed to be picking it up to get it, and I can't choose between the offers.

Caught a Red Dorsal in the Jungle. I was sure someone else would have taken it before I checked & clicked. xd.png