sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Super kind people replaced the beautiful Silver x Aegis egg I lost via stupid auto-abandon. I don't have the exact egg I want back (it's her second baby) but still astonished and happy with the amazing generosity of the people on this forum when something like this happens. I still hope for the egg's return, but it's nice to have a replacement. Thanks, guys. You know who you are.

I know 4th gen tinsels are absolutely nothing to be proud of, but I can't help but be happy that a tinsel egg was finally produced from this dragon daddy.

Super kind people replaced the beautiful Silver x Aegis egg I lost via stupid auto-abandon. I don't have the exact egg I want back (it's her second baby) but still astonished and happy with the amazing generosity of the people on this forum when something like this happens. I still hope for the egg's return, but it's nice to have a replacement. Thanks, guys. You know who you are.

I know 4th gen tinsels are absolutely nothing to be proud of, but I can't help but be happy that a tinsel egg was finally produced from this dragon daddy.

That's awesome!

Anyway, I'm afraid that I don't think that your egg is coming back. It has views already.

That's awesome!

Anyway, I'm afraid that I don't think that your egg is coming back. It has views already.

Yeah, I kinda knew I'd never get it back. No one would ever return a 2G Silver they found. At least that's an egg slot I have free to try and get CB Gaias (I can try, but it will never happen).

Did catch a CB Astrapi and another CB Ice. Maybe these two together would be enough for a CB Gaia.

Caught a caveborn xenowyrm on the ap.

Everyone has good luck with xenos except me. /sob

Ah well...I still have my Balloon dragon with a name code I love.

Within the past two days I was lucky enough to find a Green Dino Egg and a CB Red Dorsal Dragon.

I literally stayed up last night determined to get a dino egg and managed to get one at around 3AM lol

It was totally worth it because it's my very first dino <3

EDIT: Omg and I literally just got my first Cheese Dragon! O_O

Edited by Holocast

At least it won't hatch before it becomes visible on the AP, with the current AP times.

At least it won't hatch before it becomes visible on the AP, with the current AP times.

I mainly want it back because it was her second baby, and really special to me. I do love and appreciate the people who offered replacements of the same lineage. At least I can do a mating with a bloodswap for a nice checker. Silver (no pun intended) lining. sad.gif

I just got my Magikarp badge! Now I don't have to worry about forgetting to Splash. xd.png

Congrats! smile.gif

---

Took a few weeks off from Xeno hunting to focus on Valentine's Day and breeding EG checkers. I decided to hunt for Xenos again today finally, and I have caught 2 CB Gaias so far.

^^ Congrats! I caught a CB Gaia, too. And remembered to influence her before she hatched. smile.gif

ETA: Ooooo, and just bred this, too. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I just bred this beautiful egg ohmy.gif I'm just happy the pair was agreeable and didn't refuse. tongue.gif

That is a very lovely checker!

Also, whoever it is who owns Colonel Brandon, GOSH I'd love to trade you for that name.

I can't believe it!!!

And without a fertility too, so happy!!! ^.^

I've been trying this pair to get an egg for AT LEAST 2 months, and just got "no egg" and "no interest" one after another....

Looki!! laugh.gif

^^ Congrats!  I caught a CB Gaia, too.  And remembered to influence her before she hatched.  smile.gif

ETA:  Ooooo, and just bred this, too.  smile.gif

Thanks! The Gaias are really dropping today apparently if we caught 3 of them between us in such a short time. Also, that is a beautiful lineage! The browns go so well together. smile.gif