sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

omg ruby, how...

I was just lucky enough to grab it before anyone else did (thank you to the breeder and to the member offering it in the departure thread). smile.gif

Grabbing heartseeker sibs is pretty nice.

Trading one of those sibs for a heartstealer that I've been wanting all week has been the highlight of this breeding season.

Edited by dothefreddy

Got my first full numbers code, and it was on a new Valentine's release egg! I'm quite excited biggrin.gif

I usually don't ask for people to help me catch an egg, but I asked on the DC FB group for people to be on the lookout for a particular combination when I saw that the breeder had bred this. One of them caught this beauty for me!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/S2Mru

I have it's Holly sibling.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WKZPL

Now, I can breed my own set of inbreds! Aren't my friends the best?

Finished breeding all my "old" valentines except for one which I should have room on my scroll to breed and keep one of its eggs before breeding season ends.

Grabbing heartseeker sibs is pretty nice.

Trading one of those sibs for a heartstealer that I've been wanting all week has been the highlight of this breeding season.

I can stop being cryptic and say it was these two pretties.

OMG; OMG!!

Hours of stalking the Ap has finally paid off. xd.png

Thank you so much for this pretty baby, tikigurl91!!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/aYxh6

I'll have a good thought now, how to continue the line in a proper way.... laugh.gif

Edited by milkaq66

I was mostly breeding my own stuff this year - and got quite a few nice things.

5th gen checkers:

Red x Val '09 (with a choice of mates already on my scroll)

Flamingo x Val '09 (with Thuwed, white spriter's alt)

Purple Nebula x Rosebud

4th gen checkers:

Sweetling x Silver (yay!)

STD x Arsani

I've been mostly successful finding all the many Valentine lineages I wanted. Only three are still eluding me, and out of ~20 lines that's pretty good. People have been really generous and helpful, and I've gotten very lucky in the AP. I suspect the last three might not exist, but if they do, hopefully my trade offers can tempt them out.

OMG; OMG!!

Hours of stalking the Ap has finally paid off. xd.png

Thank you so much for this pretty baby, tikigurl91!!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/aYxh6

I'll have a good thought now, how to continue the line in a proper way.... laugh.gif

HOW?!! MY GOSH. TEACH ME UR SKILLZ!!

I had a trade up, after a few hours looked at the offers and picked one to accept. It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but I did like it. As I was typing in my password, I got this weird feeling I should check the forum first. I had a message with a potential trade offer on it. I nearly missed out on this girl, http://dragcave.net/lineage/pkvyD

She is the last egg I need to build a 6th gen checker. I was able to barter for 4 eggs of that lineage and breed a 5th <3

Just sent somewhere around 180 Sweetling eggs to the AP. Massbreeding is fun and I feel very accomplished. cool.gif

Edited by Dimar

Updating my hoard totals and more than halfway to 200 pillows. Aiming for 500 to consider it 'done' so I'm a little excited to have so many!

No egg, but no refusal either. Waiting for this was a nail-biter!

Wow, that's a great lineage!

My first new Valentine pair available for breeding gave no egg, but also did not refuse. And since it seems to be a common combination, I'm optimistic I'll be able to trade for a bloodswap once I get an egg from them. smile.gif

(Now if only I were not egg locked so I could try some pairs whose offspring I want to keep...)

Edited by Confused Cat

So far non of my testbreeds have refused their mates (even though most of them didn't produce) and I consequently auto'd an EG5 Silver egg from a perfect Rosebud checker - have fun hunting when the wall breaks biggrin.gif

Also I got one of three missing Val lines today from the AP - Thanks Stagazer for the RC/RA checker smile.gif

Just sent somewhere around 180 Sweetling eggs to the AP. Massbreeding is fun and I feel very accomplished. cool.gif

Considering what happened to one of his siblings, I was proud and relieved to see you also caught one of my babies. smile.gif

Edited by Lizzyluna