sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I'm going to mass breed all my stripes. (Well, the available ones, at least).

All 195 188 of them.

Prepare for a wall of stripes, my fellow stripe-hoarders! Join meee!

Edited by Stellaluna22

I'm going to mass breed all my stripes. (Well, the available ones, at least).

All 195 188 of them.

Prepare for a wall of stripes, my fellow stripe-hoarders! Join meee!

Will do. I will breed all 250+ stripes! Since I only breed them stripe to stripe, it'll end up only being around 100 (not counting possible refusals), but hopefully we'll have enough to cover the AP with stripes!

Got a second lovely Tsunami from prismatika in the Departures thread. Yay. wub.gif

Results from today's mass stripe breeding:

Total time: About 40mins.

White: 13

Green: 17

Red: 16

Blue: 14

Black: 7

Refusal: 3

No Egg: 20

Non-stripes: 3

Total Stripe eggs: 67

Total eggs bred: 70

Whew, enjoy the stripes! Most are PB EG or Stairs.

Decided it was time to build some common checker mates for some of my single dragons. Made progress on five different lines and really looking forward to having those mates.

A brown copper sat in the Volcano for 3 refreshes and a biome hop for me. The "gleams with reddish shine" finally clicked with me and I clicked the egg. I was shocked I actually got it, but then, never had a problem getting coppers, just Xenos.

So yay...copper. Maybe trade fodder for Xenos in the future.

MYFIRSTCHICKENMYFIRSTCHICKENMYFIRSTCHICKEN!

Also, I only clicked this egg because the description was unfamiliar to me. When did the Chicken egg description get changed? blink.gif

A while back. I always miss chickens now because of the new description.

Congrats on your catch!

*points to signature*

3200 frozens!

Since I couldn't get a trade, I kept a CB Pink I was trying to get rid of, used a couple of Incubates to hatch some eggs, and went hunting. I caught another CB Pink, so I influenced them to be opposite genders to keep them even. After that, I caught a Red in the AP.l, which was what I was trying to trade the Pink for in the first place. And I got another Glaucus for my army! Some bad luck turned out to be a good thing! Of course, now I'm egglocked again... Oops.

The other day, I had the best luck catching things in the cave! I got a Xeno, Dino, and Ice all in the same day!

:3 My Vamps bit 7 CB eggs and they all turned and stayed... lol.

I traded for two CB Z hatchies (plus two other hatchies). smile.gif

And I bred this - so glad they didn't refuse! (Rebreeding the 2nd gen Purple wouldn't be a problem, but I probably wouldn't have gotten a Z code again. Too bad the 3rd gen doesn't also have a Z code, but I can't be that lucky all the time. biggrin.gif )

... And I'm locked now so I hope I'll finally get myself to do some things that are not DC-related. tongue.gif

Finally! Getting some progress on my first inbred line. smile.gif The codes of the CBs were just too perfect for it.

Finally! Getting some progress on my first inbred line. smile.gif The codes of the CBs were just too perfect for it.

Love the colours and the theme! smile.gif

Got a beautiful CB Gold Wyvern from the AP! Thanks obelisk_light! He will be loved.

Ldy gendered properly! She shall hopefully grow up to be a nice Lady! laugh.gif

Edited by Yunako

Finished making a list of all my mateless checkers, and all the 2gs I have that could be turned into checkers. It took three days. It's way longer than I care to admit and it will take me forever to actually breed or trade for all of them. Some might be impossible, like the high-gen holiday checkers, but I finished it. Now that I have a list to work from, I can work on getting the missing mates with some kind of logical approach.