sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Found him in the AP the other day. One of the CB Alt Sweets (Valens Valentino) is one of mine. I just had to keep him. laugh.gif

Can I rub your head for luck? xd.png

laugh.gif If you think that will help xd.png

*waves magic wand*

I have another pair to try later today, once my last sweetling grows up. Here's hoping the luck holds at least that long.

YES OMG! I got an Ice dragon before the Valentine event, and after my mutamores hatched, I got a Thunder. Just now, during the egg dump, I GOT A MAGMA OMG Can't wait to try and summon!

Locked myself, but caught a pretty interestingly-coded black dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/plAnt

Never seen a neat perfect word code like that. Guess he really wants to be a plant. laugh.gif

That code should have been on a Vine. xd.png

I clicked on a CB Ridgewing just because it was a Z code and it turned out to be a Tan Ridgewing~

That code should have been on a Vine. xd.png

I clicked on a CB Ridgewing just because it was a Z code and it turned out to be a Tan Ridgewing~

Grats. And I know! If it had been a vine, it would have been TOO perfect!

My cheese is incuhatchable. Yay. Just what I need. More cheese. dry.gif

YES OMG! I got an Ice dragon before the Valentine event, and after my mutamores hatched, I got a Thunder. Just now, during the egg dump, I GOT A MAGMA OMG Can't wait to try and summon!

o^o I'm jealous. xd.png I only need a magma to be able to summon. Then I can get my favorite dragon! Besides Autumn, of course. <3 I know she has an extremely messy lineage, but I love her because she's the first dragon I found in the AP, to be considered relatively 'rare.'

I also feel left out, because I didn't take an egg from the mint wall in the AP. ;_;

Edited by jillybean711

I just caught a CB Magma and a Paper. I really do not need these 2 things so may just give them away but I feel nice because I actually caught something xd.png

also, is it just my AP page, or is the AP pages starting to flood with green dragon eggs. Is it like the Mint wall, except the GREEN wall?

Edited by jillybean711

Two more Nebulas!

One of them better turn blue, I've had three of them in a row turn red. rolleyes.gif

I cant seem to get any reds. owo

the colors are determined by the genders I believe, so maybe u can influence them.

Heyheyhey! Got my first alt Dorsal dragon!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8Llr6

Edited by jillybean711

Bred the last Luna herald for my Nocturne checker! Had to wait so long between fails. e.e

I cant seem to get any reds. owo

the colors are determined by the genders I believe, so maybe u can influence them.

Almost correct.

Males can be purple and green, females can be red and blue. Originally, Nebulas were only purple or blue; the green and red ones were added as alternate versions later.

They didn't refuse! Their codes are so perfect for each other, I'd have honestly been gutted if there was a rejection. It's also made me realize I quite like the breeds together too. happy.gif

Just caught this omg

lowest gen tinselkin i've got.

That is the coolest code! It looks like that Ice wants to go swimming! Awesome person gifted me this sweet Balloon with a code of the name of one of my favorite TV characters. Yay! I wouldn't have picked a Balloon to represent him, but still, finally found a code for him!

Just caught a CB Copper in the Volcano! This never happens to me! I normally have to luck out in the departures thread! *huggles egg* wub.gif

Just caught a CB Copper in the Volcano! This never happens to me! I normally have to luck out in the departures thread! *huggles egg* wub.gif

Grats! All I catch are green coppers, because I camp the jungle in a desperate attempt to obtain CB Gaia Xenos.

I really hope the trade I have for a Gaia goes through. /hopes

Traded for this lovely last night~ The same person had a trade up last week, too, but I couldn't offer because of Valentine breeding. I was afraid I might have to track them down, but they posted when I was updating my own posts. :>

I also feel left out, because I didn't take an egg from the mint wall in the AP. ;_;

Don't worry, I didn't take one either! (Also, I'll try to breed this magma with one of my dragons when it grows up. You could have it if ya want)