sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught a chicken, a Thunder and a Gaia within something like 30 minutes of each other.

AHHH! How you catch teh Gaias!? xd.png

I got two chickens. dry.gif

Oooh, just caught a CB Tan Ridgie. Maybe I can trade her for a Xeno. Yeah, right, I can never trade my Ridgies. I have so many of them. At least they're beautiful. laugh.gif

Edited by Yunako

Quite happy with my Nebulae today. Both went the right way: green & purple.

Both really pretty, I love the contrast (is there such word in english?) between green and mauve, nice pairing and congrats on being so lucky wink.gif

I wanted to do this in blue but didn't get to. Luckily for me, the green is a nice substitute, & I have enough components to throw 4th gens around next year.

Got another CB GW. Again. They seem like the commonest rare to me...

Also, these: me and me! liked each other, and they had a nice egg! I'm giving that out...

Edited by MadameZ

Got another CB GW. Again. They seem like the commonest rare to me...

I never see them. Coppers are most common rare to me. I catch so many (especially brown and green) I sometimes wonder if they should be bumped down to Nebula-rarity status. laugh.gif

Both of my chicken eggs are hatching now. Yay. Baby chickens incoming. Maybe I can trade the hatchlings for something. Couldn't trade the eggs.

I never see them. Coppers are most common rare to me. I catch so many (especially brown and green) I sometimes wonder if they should be bumped down to Nebula-rarity status. laugh.gif

Both of my chicken eggs are hatching now. Yay. Baby chickens incoming. Maybe I can trade the hatchlings for something. Couldn't trade the eggs.

Really? I see more GWs than Coppers. I stalk the Alpine a LOT. They are so common to the point of me ignoring GWs.

Really? I see more GWs than Coppers. I stalk the Alpine a LOT. They are so common to the point of me ignoring GWs.

That's Ices for me in the Alpine. Caught two CB Ices in 2 hours there. At least I ADORE CB Ices. smile.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif

I got a very intriguing mint egg from AP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Dtc7y

For some reason the code made me automatically think it was pronounced "ditzy". Cute little egg!

Stupid. Unbreedables. At least they're all hatchlings now, so maybe someone will want them. Dino, chickens, etc.

I FOUND TWO PRIZE DRAGONS IN THE SAME SPAN OF 20 MINUTES.

O-O

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LDWAs

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gVyIU

Omg I've always wanted a tinsel dragon. I'm so happy.

HOLY CRAP! I never find Prizes in the AP. You lucky dog. That first one is GORGEOUS! blink.gif

His first 2PB Ice! Yay? Dunno if I can trade this, but it'll make a nice gift for someone.

HOLY CRAP! I never find Prizes in the AP. You lucky dog. That first one is GORGEOUS!  blink.gif

His first 2PB Ice! Yay? Dunno if I can trade this, but it'll make a nice gift for someone.

xd.png IK. They are soooo pretty.

@ MadameZ

I can always teleport you an egg of the first time I breed him, if you'd like! biggrin.gif

O-o Woah, is that an alt I see in the lineage? I'm jelly.

Edited by jillybean711