sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

^^ Congrats! CB metals may be in hiding, but at least they seem to be breeding ok.

Thanks, Ruby Eyes! xd.png Had to keep her when I saw that.

After next V-day, I will be aiming to breed this as a checker. smile.gif

(snip)

After next V-day, I will be aiming to breed this as a checker.  smile.gif

Omg, I love that. ohmy.gif Taking this idea, thanks. biggrin.gif

My congrats is that my holiday checkers (with the exception of one) are breeding very well. It makes me happy to increase the number of even gen checker lineages I can breed. smile.gif

After next V-day, I will be aiming to breed this as a checker. smile.gif

Good plan! I'm still looking for a name-like coded Speckle-Throated to mate with (Zegya) - that code was a lucky find, too! laugh.gif

Good plan! I'm still looking for a name-like coded Speckle-Throated to mate with (Zegya) - that code was a lucky find, too! laugh.gif

I'll keep an eye out for you. smile.gif

He colored right! biggrin.gif Please, pleasepleasepleasePLEASE gender right! wub.gif

Best. Day. Ever! I love tinsels, and you made an amazing haul. I'd kill for that one from the GoN/Lunar Herald mate. So pretty!

A very kind person traded me a CB Mageia for a low-gen shimmer, even though the Mageia was worth more. I owe this person and plan on breeding more shimmers for him/her in the future. So thank you, wonderful person who trades Xenos for shimmers. wub.gif

Also managed to trade a fairly low (to me) price to get this amazing beauty. Thanks sooo much to all the people who traded these great things. Glad we all got what we wanted.

Also caught a Crimson pygmy with a really neat code for fans of a certain type of manga and anime. http://dragcave.net/lineage/hoyao laugh.gif

Edited by Yunako

I didn't know those were still obtainable! Wow!

They started dropping again some years ago already smile.gif

I have so many red and pink hatchies. One more step closer to neglected, which is one step closer to CB gold!

Also it's ma birfday woooo

Decided I wanted to breed a matching mate for this pretty gray that I acquired back in January. And both the gray x royal blue pairs gave me the eggs I needed on the first try. Hopefully they will like each other when they grow up.

Edit: And my 4th gen moonstones liked each other! Yay!

Edited by Amberfly

Stupid thing to be happy about, but he finally gendered, and gendered right! Sir Kissyface the tinsel!

I know it's only a 4G, but it's so pretty, and it's the daddy's second shiny baby. I try to keep their first two shiny babies, then gift away the rest. wub.gif

SickThing was kind enough to gift this gorgeous tinsel in the Departures thread and I was lucky enough to pick it up. I've always dreamed of having a really nice Tinsel checker- this really made my day! Too bad I probably won't ever have the means to find a mate for it.

I actually took the egg right before taking one of my exams .. so it actually helped me feel a bit less anxious about doing badly haha