sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

YES! I caught my first CB Thalassa in ages! Can't believe I got it, especially because I stupidly refreshed twice over it. blink.gif

YES! I caught my first CB Thalassa in ages! Can't believe I got it, especially because I stupidly refreshed twice over it. blink.gif

Noice

I had to give up a CB Blusang for one. It was worth it, as now one of my Mutamores has a mate.

I figured out how to do that cross out the text thing.

All by myself Not. I looked it up in the how to code section.

7 days after breeding my part of an IOU finally reached its destination! laugh.gif I'm so glad smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I figured out how to do that cross out the text thing.

All by myself Not. I looked it up in the how to code section.

pleased i am not the only one biggrin.gif i found out about a month ago wacko.gif

Edited by rrattts

Oh yes. All test breeding done, two years from now and the lineage will be complete. Cause I don't think I can take it to 6G.

Don't fall in love with hollies and be like me kids, you'll end up a very silly person. tongue.gif

Edited by dothefreddy

Oh yes. All test breeding done, two years from now and the lineage will be complete. Cause I don't think I can take it to 6G.

Don't fall in love with hollies and be like me kids, you'll end up a very silly person. tongue.gif

Two years = incredible patience!

So much love for this TwT Thank you, Deinosaur. wub.gif

Managed to find a Blusang and Chrono in the AP within 20 minutes of each other!

Glad my Blusang went to a good home. smile.gif

I caught a Gaia in the forest! They're the Xenos I have the most trouble with catching, next to Astrapis.

Edited by lovecats99

After weekly breedings beginning in August 2014, I finally, finally got an avatar from a blue-band.

Green dino from the Jungle! I was hoping for a xenowyrm, but I got something even better! Buuut I'm willing to trade it for something. Anyone know what I can get with a Dino?

Edited by SwordofStars

Caught a CB Gaia and CB Chrono! Just the 2 eggs I was looking for :3

After weekly breedings beginning in August 2014, I finally, finally got an avatar from a blue-band.

Wow, that's dedication! blink.gif

The black hatchling that I caught in the AP gendered properly to make a checker, without my having influenced it.

Wow, that's luck. I hope this egg genders right or a male pink comes off CD in time. I stupidly used all my male influences on other eggs. I need him to be male to make a Thalassa/Balloon checker (which is pretty)!

So glad Leo's first egg was a Thalassa as well! I was afraid it was going to be a Balloon, and I already have the Balloon half of the lineage. laugh.gif

Edit: Yeah! A Gaia I didn't have to trade for/get pity-gifted! laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yniSV

Edited by Yunako