sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Between trades, gifts, AP finds, and my own bred eggs, I've had a pretty fantastic Valentine's Day breeding season smile.gif Thanks to everyone who traded, bred, and/or gifted me these beauties <3

<snip>

I am super-mad-jelly of that 3G Rosebud! xd.png I can't wait for Halloween, when I will be able to start breeding something similar. biggrin.gif

@reaty: That is a really pretty lineage, congrats!

Three of my Valentine checkers with waiting mates grew up and they all liked each other! I was so worried about this one: http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=5&mate=MWAbb

All are relatively easily to replace, Except that one. I've had an amazing run of no refusals in any of my holiday checkers since before Christmas. And I've been sitting here waiting for a bad one laugh.gif but that one would have been the worst.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Congrats everyone!!! biggrin.gif

Well, I just successfully traded for this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/h4Nag

I'm very happy, but at the same time a little sad, as what I traded away was a little sentimental. I obviously couldn't pass up a chance at one of my DREAM pairings, but still.

Edit: @Siliskor, Yeah, I'm going to ruin it with my pink Sweets. :') An alternative Sweet of my own is my DC impossible dream.

Edited by Draco Knight

Congrats everyone!!! biggrin.gif

Well, I just successfully traded for this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/h4Nag

I'm very happy, but at the same time a little sad, as what I traded away was a little sentimental. I obviously couldn't pass up a chance at one of my DREAM pairings, but still.

Oog... so jelly now... ohmy.gif

Whenever I see something like that, I die a little inside, knowing what color that would be if only I had one for my scroll.

Congrats, Draco, on a super awesome trade. smile.gif

Got my Bronze trophy!

Congrats! smile.gif

I just nabbed a CB Green Gemshard from the AP! And I've had a spectacular Valentine's Day trading success! I got ALMOST all the eggs I wanted and then some. smile.gif Traded mostly for RAs and Heartseekers because they are my favourites, but got some other nice additions as well. biggrin.gif

Especially this was a super-nice trade! Now I only need to find a 2nd gen Silver from RA and hope that they don't refuse and will produce a nice 3rd gen Silver...

So here's my Valentine's haul. Some were trades, a few were AP pickups, many have been part of s gift of showers from the lovely rrattts! wub.gif I did some testbreedings with the adult ones whose babies are now floating around on the AP and should show up in a few days.

Val '09:

5th gen from Pink checker which promptly refused her Pink mate which had been a trade, too. At least I can breed another one and hope to find an unrelated Val '09 mate next year for the refused Pink! xd.png

5th gen inbred checker with Bright-Breasted Wyvern and Rosebud in base, selfbred. Daddy was an AP find, so I begged for a sister from his breeder and got it last year smile.gif

Sweetling:

3rd gen from Silver checker for which I can breed a mate.

2nd gen from Spring which I needed for a bigger project but can't find the according dragon on my scroll right now xd.png Needs more searching ...

3rd gen from Waterhorse checker who will hopefully like his mate, which was a gift.

2nd gen from Hellfire and 2nd gen from Hellfire which have mates #1 and #2 waiting for them.

2nd gen from alt Sweetling and Sunrise which will be pink on my scroll. Now all I need is a 2nd gen Sunset from the same type of pairing - that's gonna look sooo good!

Rosebud:

3rd gen from Daydream checker who liked her mate! Pretty baby in the AP.

3rd gen from Daydream checker which I accidentally traded for, too, because I forgot I had already arranged a trade. Now I need to find a mate for her, too xd.png

3rd gen from Silver checker an AP find who liked her mate!

4th gen from Gold checker (selfbred) for which I can breed a mate.

Heartseeker:

3rd gen from Gold checker for which I can breed a mate.

4th gen from Gold checker for which I can breed a mate.

4th gen from Gold checker for which I can breed a mate.

3rd gen from Golden Wyvern checker who liked his mate! Pretty Thuwed baby in the AP.

2nd gen from Shadow Walker who will for sure like his mate next Halloween!

3rd gen from Black checker who refused his mate. Luckily, I have one available for swap.

2nd gen from golden Lunar Herald which I need for a specific non-even lineage, but can be used for a pretty checker, too!

2nd gen from Pink which I need for a specific non-even lineage, but can be used for a pretty checker, too!

3rd gen Stormkin laugh.gif for a specific non-even lineage.

Arsani:

3rd gen Gold Shimmerkin!

Radiant Angel:

3rd gen inbred Hellhorse checker, selfbred laugh.gif

2nd gen from Mageia Xeno who liked his mate! Pretty baby in the AP.

2nd gen from Gold who liked his mate!

3rd gen from Pyrope checker who liked his mate! Pretty baby in the AP.

3rd gen from Pyrope checker for which I can breed a mate.

3rd gen from Almandine checker who liked his mate (which was a gift)! Pretty baby: https://dragcave.net/lineage/h4pPF

Next year I hope to find a 3rd gen Almandine checker from Spriter's Alt M e t e o r (this exists, I just didn't manage to trade for it or find clutch siblings this year ...)

3rd gen from Spessartine checker, selfbred, couldn't find a bloodswap. Hoping to find a Spessartine mate ...

2nd gen from indigo Lunar Herald, intended mate of this indigo Lunar Herald but I have 2 more of those in case of refusals. My trading attempts for 3 more Radiant Angels from indigo Lunar Herald were not successful this year.

2nd gen from indigo Lunar Herald - a late addition to my collection! Will get my checker to 4th gen eventually smile.gif

Heartstealing:

2nd gen from Mageia Xeno who liked her mate! Pretty baby in the AP.

2nd gen from Mageia Xeno - the last one needed for a 5th gen checker!

2nd gen from Silver who liked her mate (which was an AP find)! Pretty baby in the AP.

2nd gen from Waterhorse - a lovely combination.

2nd gen from Nhiostrife of which I hope she'll like her mate

Mutamore:

Zegya Namecode! laugh.gif

zXrJQ and z-code. smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

They didn't reject <3 Egg!

Wow, so much pink! Also, I love what you did with the structure of that lineage.

No refusals from my HS/Gold checkers, and one pair produced an egg. smile.gif (I sent it to the AP.)

ETA: Also just bred this! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

At the egg dump, I went into Desert to see "this egg makes your hair stand on end." In that split second, I didn't remember which dragon it was, but I knew it was good so I clicked it. After some painful loading with me thinking "I'm not going to get it!" the Thunder egg popped up. Yay!

I went back into the cave to see the other biomes from the dump. In the forest was a Paper and a Seasonal in the alpine. I was egglocked though... totally worth it. Now all I need is a Magma and I can try to summon!