sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I somehow managed to breed a 2G Silver from a female Thalassa and another 2G Silver from a female Tsunami!

That's it

I'm making a Thalassa x Silver checker

*runs off to plot more*

Edit:

Got my Magikarp badge just now! With only two Shallow waters!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Caught a CB brown copper and a few minutes later a CB thunder

Got a CB blusang! Not sure how rare they are exactly but the egg sure is pretty

Caught a CB brown copper and a few minutes later a CB thunder

You got my Copper! tongue.gif (Send a little catching luck my way, please?) Once again, due to the awesomeness of the DC community, I now have my very own CB brown Copper hatchling!

So far, all of the intended mates I've tested today like each other. So glad I don't have to go hunt down new ones!

Edited by prismatika

CB Gaia xenowyrm obtained! That shortens my list to just two more CB xenos to find. I have seen more in the cave lately so hopefully other people will find some as well.

I finally bred a mate for this guy here. After having my 2nd gen sweetling refuse his intended bride (which was already on my scroll) and - eventually - getting several replacements from generous people here, I finally have a 3rd gen silver. Woohoo!

I hope she likes that sweet guy in pink, though. I desperately need a 4th gen to pay off an IOU from last Valentine's Day.

You got my Copper! tongue.gif (Send a little catching luck my way, please?) Once again, due to the awesomeness of the DC community, I now have my very own CB brown Copper hatchling!

So far, all of the intended mates I've tested today like each other. So glad I don't have to go hunt down new ones!

LOL smile.gif I'm glad you got one though.

Caught a CB chrono

Just hatched my first eggs C:

A Dark Myst Pygmy

A Flare Pygmy

An Albino

And lastly, a Carmine Wyvern.

So excited to have my first dragons! C:

(Update: I just got a Black Tea, a Nocturne and a Dorsal dragon egg that were abandoned C:)

Edited by Lava Cake

Just hatched my first eggs C:

A Dark Myst Pygmy

A Flare Pygmy

An Albino

And lastly, a Carmine Wyvern.

So excited to have my first dragons! C:

(Update: I just got a Black Tea, a Nocturne and a Dorsal dragon egg that were abandoned C:)

^^ Nice, congrats. First dragons of a scroll are always exciting. I remember my first dragon x]

With the acquisition of her, my last major DC goal is complete wub.gif I now have at least one of everything that there is to get. minus a CB prize of course lol. I've had that name on placeholder for years, on the chance that I might be able to use it on one of these.

Wait wat?  That was not a sight I expected for a very long time!  ohmy.gif

Whoa whoa whoa. Gorgeous!

I hope this doesn't correspond to something someone else said in another thread (yeah, I know, specific) about lunar heralds being harder to find.

Edit: it was the question thread, and amazon_warrior was involved. Heh.

Edited by toyofubl

A victory on the forums, I've figured out how to resize avatars from the standard 100 X 100 size. xd.png No more stretching!

Got the wife to log in long enough to breed me an egg with her prize dragon that she never bothered to breed at all.

The egg bred true AND has a decently cool code. I am quite pleased. I am now the only person with offspring from ZCAVE.

Edited by MahouBunnyBell