sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got the wife to log in long enough to breed me an egg with her prize dragon that she never bothered to breed at all.

The egg bred true AND has a decently cool code. I am quite pleased. I am now the only person with offspring from ZCAVE.

Super jealous!

Got the wife to log in long enough to breed me an egg with her prize dragon that she never bothered to breed at all.

The egg bred true AND has a decently cool code. I am quite pleased. I am now the only person with offspring from ZCAVE.

Oh, that is awesome x'D Congrats~

o-o

hnnnGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ty based-TJ

^^ That is great, love the Thuweds

With the acquisition of her, my last major DC goal is complete  wub.gif I now have at least one of everything that there is to get. minus a CB prize of course lol. I've had that name on placeholder for years, on the chance that I might be able to use it on one of these.

I clicked the link and was going to ask how on earth you got that name, then I read the rest of your post. biggrin.gif

Congrats on the success and the great name!

just got back from the shop to find one of the hatchlings I'm waiting on being picked up has a lot more views than when I left, it was in 4 hatcheries, lucky not enough that it will grow up or even gender

now I just have to hope the player comes online soon

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

//sCREAMS

finally!!! I've been trying for so long now! I really wasn't expecting it, and I almost clicked away in anticipation of another failure when I realized it said "egg" and just wow!

Congratulations! Your first?

I try to summon my third for freezing in stage 2 because i like to collect all stages and the stage 2 is more cute then stage 1 and we only can have 3 GoNs.

I have a cat and this cute hatchling was influenced female:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/6BCaT

Looking forward to catch more cats. happy.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

I have a cat and this cute hatchling was influenced female:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/6BCaT

Looking forward to catch more cats.  happy.gif

Be careful with what you start - once you start collecting animals, you might suddenly find yourself doing something like this with no end in sight. wink.gif

Congrats though! Cats are the best! biggrin.gif

Be careful with what you start - once you start collecting animals, you might suddenly find yourself doing something like this with no end in sight. wink.gif

That is so darn cool!

Saved 120+ very short lines (from a very long song) for a rainbow song lineage I am beginning to plan. It took, like, forever.

So. Much. Want.

Amazing! And congrats.

Whoa, didn't expect to breed this. I was just hoping to get a couple Autumns so I could breed for the Golds in the off season. xd.png

Whoa, didn't expect to breed this. I was just hoping to get a couple Autumns so I could breed for the Golds in the off season. xd.png

Congrats!! Now please give a lecture to my own dragons! xd.png

Edited by Gryphonic

Finally one of my Silvers likes one of my Solstices T_T I'm so happy. They usually hate each other. Now fingers crossed that this Silver baby likes his mate. I want a checker from y'all, so you had better behave!  wink.gif

It will be fabulous I need a mate for it too. Hard to find one.

Edited by EmmaD333