sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred both my mistletoe dragons to CB silvers and got two silver eggs

Bred both my mistletoe dragons to CB silvers and got two silver eggs

If only we all had that kind of luck with mistakes. xd.png

My inbred project is moving forward! Soon, I should have my first inbred dragon. Sadly, it is being modeled after one of the European royal families from 300-500 years ago. Let me put it this way, there are going to be 8 generations in all and only 7 CBs and the last 5 generations don't have any CBs. What a fun way to model the inbreeding! biggrin.gif

My inbred project is moving forward! Soon, I should have my first inbred dragon. Sadly, it is being modeled after one of the European royal families from 300-500 years ago. Let me put it this way, there are going to be 8 generations in all and only 7 CBs and the last 5 generations don't have any CBs. What a fun way to model the inbreeding! biggrin.gif

I hope you show it off when you're done, it sounds fascinating. smile.gif

Woo, 4th gen! biggrin.gif

That's a cool one!

I finally reached 7th gen!

And this lineage looks so much cooler now with the new Silvers!

Also, the rest of my Silvers is breeding like rabbits today.

Caught a second gen black hatchling and a second gen undine hatchling on the AP

Yes! And no i will not use a special name for this Hope Dragon like its parents and grandparents. First try and i was mentally prepared for a refusal. laugh.gif

OMG! I caught a CB silver!!! and when I backspaced and check the thing again... there was ANOTHER CB silver! I didnt get it though

edit: and my scroll is rainbow

Edited by DragoonEagle

I managed to breed this today. : D

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xYLHU

That is gorgeous!

I went AP hunting to find some lower-time CB eggs, and I found all three of the ones I was looking for. Score! A big thanks to people who drop CB eggs into there.

I've been trying to get this since July 2013. After 2 and a half years + 2 awful progenies... I FINALLY have this. biggrin.gif

Also this, but I haven't been trying for very long for one of these. smile.gif

(Also mildly back from hiatus right before finals week.)

Xenowyrms seem to be easier to catch for me lately. Just caught a CB mageia and then 5 minutes later caught a CB gaia

I just found the last Z-coded Purple Ridgewing I needed. biggrin.gif

bred a pretty gold - http://dragcave.net/lineage/yeR7D

^Super pretty! Love caligenes with golds!

Man, my silvers have been breeding pretty well this week. I just got a second Silver from my other Solstice. I couldn't get a single Silver from my solstices before Christmas last year. xd.png

^Super pretty! Love caligenes with golds!

Man, my silvers have been breeding pretty well this week. I just got a second Silver from my other Solstice. I couldn't get a single Silver from my solstices before Christmas last year. xd.png

Yeah! My silvers have been breeding particularly well, too. I just bred four in the last 24 hours. ._. And only one was from a Holiday pairing.