sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was code hunting in the biomes last night and came across a Ridgewing coded Nax (a character name from Fire by Kristin Cashore). The get page finally loaded and I was presented with a tan! Bwahaha. I go back to code hunting and see another Ridgewing. Decide ehhh, why not? Click on it- another tan. biggrin.gif

@ AW - I wondered about that pairing, and those are beautiful results! Good luck with the checkers! smile.gif

Thanks! Totally wasn't expecting it, wonder how long it's gonna take me to breed a 3G Copper, though? xd.png

Also, bred this *pleasedface* And I really, really must get on and name more of my dragons. OTL

Finally got around to naming my 2015 Halloweens. Got them all named on the first try, none were taken! I have a lot of fun and am always inordinately proud of my Halloween names.

Portent Malignant (F)

Harbinger Fatal (M)

Token Mortal (M)

Apparently I own a 5G dorkface. I didn't even realise, kinda neat. Didn't they used to be a thing?

Apparently I own a 5G dorkface. I didn't even realise, kinda neat. Didn't they used to be a thing?

Nice ^^ Congrats and I think it is still a thing but not seen as often now =)

lookie lookie. I haven't bred an alt in AGES

Perfect Checker I'm stopping !

Oooo, very nice! Wish my Blacks would take the hint - when they're not breeding fails, they're not breeding at all. rolleyes.gif

I was gifted these two beauties: this one is from a very good friend and this one is from my sister. wub.gif

I'm specifically happy for the silver one because:

1. everything my sister gives to me is special by itself

2. it's a relatively short gen tinsel (4th gen isn't so long)

3. it's from an uncommon mate

4. it's also the first ever descendant from its father and it turned out to be a shiny on the first ever breeding! wub.gif

Bonus happiness: finally a descendant that matches its parents in color!

Edited by *Silver Fox*

My luck today is so amazing - I've caught a CB Blusang, CB Ice, and CB Copper all within 3 hours. Thank you wonderful DC server.