sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Three more posts until Level 7 on the forums! xd.png

That is a lot of posts ^^ Congrats

Its Parents are a Tinsal coded "Snape" and a Caligene coded "Dobby" (I don't remember which of that were caps)

blink.gif Yes! What a great combo.

It's been a while that i found this guy but i think sometimes i can just link his lineage view and everthing is said:

perfect word wink.gif

Oh my GoN, I just noticed that I've finally gotten my Golden Trophy! It took about four years to reach the goal, but here I am now. (◕‿-)✧

Finaly managed to breed this - here's to hoping that this one will like him. wub.gif

i'm egg locked.....with rares

i have so many rares i can't get my common goals done xd.png

the 20 CB whites will just have to wait

DC first world problems are STILL problems!

Edited by blockEdragon

This gendered correctly! biggrin.gif (Either way would've been correct, but this just makes it easier :3 Too bad I don't have a mate for it ^^; ) Edited by FluffyPillow

They gave me the correct egg!

Now I just have to wait for him to grow up and then I can pair it with the pretty girl I adopted in the departures thread to make a nice checker. biggrin.gif

Since I summoned my GoN on November 17th, it will hatch tomorrow, November 20th.

Tomorrow, November 20th, is my birthday.

<3

Since I summoned my GoN on November 17th, it will hatch tomorrow, November 20th.

Tomorrow, November 20th, is my birthday.

<3

cool!

I saw two Golden Wyvern eggs at the start of the hourly drop, and clicked both of them only to be greeted with the usual lag. I waited for a minute for the pages to load, hoping I got at least one of them...and saw that I got both! biggrin.gif Now if these two gender according to their influence I can use them and the two other spare Male Golden Wyverns I will just need to pick up some Tsunamis to continue this.

Edit: Oh, and I just checked my Magmas and it seems the CB Magma I picked up on a whim is actually something I need for my scroll goals. How fortuitous. xd.png

Edited by Tehya Faye

I saw two Golden Wyvern eggs at the start of the hourly drop, and clicked both of them only to be greeted with the usual lag. I waited for a minute for the pages to load, hoping I got at least one of them...and saw that I got both! biggrin.gif Now if these two gender according to their influence I can use them and the two other spare Male Golden Wyverns I will just need to pick up some Tsunamis to continue this.

Edit: Oh, and I just checked my Magmas and it seems the CB Magma I picked up on a whim is actually something I need for my scroll goals. How fortuitous. xd.png

If you need help catching tsunamis I'll help smile.gif

Oh, thanks for the offer! I should be good, though. They're not too uncommon most of the time. ^^

I just won a raffle and my psychology teacher let me turn in an assignment late (not turning it in made my grade drop from a B to a D blink.gif ) xd.png

Congrats to everyone else! cool.gif

I mentally prepared for a refusal from a 2nd gen Marrow x Red Dorsal pair ("I can breed a Red Dorsal again... yes I can... and there's refusal-free Halloween breeding anyway... it's not the end of the world...") - and got a perfect Red Dorsal egg instead. biggrin.gif

Thank you, dragons. Good dragons.

Ha ha ha. Only needed one as a mate for her, but kept all eggs in hopes that at least ~one~ of them would color correctly. Got so much green! xd.png

4 out of my 5 neb hatchlings turned the correct colors. This pleases me. Nebs are such a pain to work with, and a purebred line at that, tch. But it will be worth it in the end.

So I tend to get Silver and Nebula descriptions mixed up a lot, and...

*Hunting in the Desert*

This egg gives off a beautiful glow

Me: "Ah, just a Nebula... wAIT HOLY F-"

Me: "Ah, whatever, there's no way someone else hasn't clicked on it yet...

*Clicks on it anyways*

user posted image

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ppZSj

????????????????????????

I' ve been on the site for like a week

I'm literally crying what is this luck