sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

^Super pretty! Love caligenes with golds!

Man, my silvers have been breeding pretty well this week. I just got a second Silver from my other Solstice. I couldn't get a single Silver from my solstices before Christmas last year. xd.png

Thanks smile.gif

Congrats on your silvers.

Mine were nice earlier as well and gave me silvers with both of my mistletoes - I'm going to try with my solstices once they are off cooldown.

I bred three gold eggs this week, and traded for another bred gold I need for a project. My 'growing' section has never had so much shiny at once. biggrin.gif

>o< I won a 2nd gen. prize (my first ever!)!!! http://dragcave.net/lineage/9QCtn

and the cherry on top is that its mate is a Daydream, too. <3 Which is basically my favorite breed.

Edited by kiyoura

Haha, that is awesome ^^ Like an early Christmas surprise~

I know, right? I'm so glad I found it BEFORE Christmas, too smile.gif Otherwise I'd be whining until next December.

After weeks of trying for common to uncommon outcome eggs, I finally got three of the ones I promised some people I would breed for them. (You would not think they would be that hard!) biggrin.gif Happiness is sending eggies onto new owners to love. happy.gif

These two didn't refuse!! I was almost certain that they would. ohmy.gif

Awesome! At least the one nice thing about holiday lineages is you can always at least breed them on the holidays, even if they do refuse. It's one of the reasons I love holiday checkers. xd.png

Edited by harlequinraven

I like how this turned out. smile.gif And the egg has a nice code, too!

(Now to wait until I can breed a Silver Lunar...)

I like how this turned out. smile.gif And the egg has a nice code, too!

(Now to wait until I can breed a Silver Lunar...)

That's really cute! I like that the top is all a more mate design and the bottom are shinier design breeds.

Knocked out a couple of descriptions I had been thinking about for a while now. If they're approved, I'll share them.

Caught a red dino. smile.gif

Congrats. smile.gif I just caught a blue one

I was randomly searching through my pink dragons for a CB, and found this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/r4efJ (from 2011)

... which is a perfect mate to this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/F3Lsp (from 2014)

How did I not see this before? Did I trade for this and forget? Either way, score!

And right in time for Christmas too. happy.gif

OMG!! Scored a trade for a 2nd gen holly this Yule!! Soooo stoked. Got a name already save and everything!!!!