TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Especially because the Dragon Cave community is growing, some things need to be changed.

Eight minutes for each hour? To serve thousands of users, the majority of which are taking at least 4 eggs...

yeah i know even normal new release dragons are harder to get now lol

I love the S2 hatchlings! They look like they're starting to drift up off the floor... very spooky. Love the head shape, too.

Must resist urge to freeze a hatchling... must raise CBs to adults for breeding projects...

Alright thanks for all the answer, was just wondering because of course the mention of hatchlings and what not made me wonder.

No. But due to the high traffic on fan sites during that time, they may get more views which can cause sickness or cracking sooner than you'd normally see.

That's usually why i place them in one or two spots for nurseries...so they won't get sick but still gain lots of views. I'd hate for these new pretties to get sick and die when I'm not around. :[

I really liked this Halloween event, the haunted house was awesome and i got 5 marrows, 5 pumpkins and 7 new ghost dragons ^^

Good luck for the people that are still hunting, if you want help, just contact me :3

Happy Halloween!

Heck, last 5 mins drop showed me just 1 egg!! (and i could not catch it Dx) i was stalking the coast, btw.

Heck, last 5 mins drop showed me just 1 egg!! (and i could not catch it Dx) i was stalking the coast, btw.

i stalked the coast to a while ago lol it was hella hard to get eggs

aaaaaaah there are too many paople in there to snatch a hatchling... dry.gif

man that are alot.png of people in there.

o right i almost forgot: happy halloween

Reposting, since I don't think this can be said often enough today.

Your eggs will get sick if you put them in fan sties right away!

Holidays bring extra traffic to the fan sites. Extra traffic means your eggs will get views a lot faster than normal and there is a good chance that they'll get sick. It's best not to post them for at least 12 to 24 hours after catching, even if they've been incubated! Watch your eggs and remember you'll have plenty of time to hatch them.

Edited by diannethegeek

Put my eggs in one clicksite and even though everyones been saying they got clicks far to fast this one is mega slow and barley getting any clicks. Which i suppose is good because they won't get sick and at least they are getting some clicks. ^^

Awesomeness. What habitat are they in?

All of them.

That's usually why i place them in one or two spots for nurseries...so they won't get sick but still gain lots of views. I'd hate for these new pretties to get sick and die when I'm not around. :[

I was just on one fansite (posted like a page back) in between that time i checked eggs....when i saw soft shell and owners who had aid on i put in there name and got the sick eggs unchecked. That where 19 people in the time between the last post and this one. the new eggs seem to already get sick with 124/100 (saw a lot around those views) but also a lot with above 300/250.

It would be so sad if a lot of them would die because you just can't get them after today

I don't understand..no eggs have been showing for like half an hour..?

They're dropping mostly at the top of the hour (:00) with a smaller drop on the half hour (:30).

I don't understand..no eggs have been showing for like half an hour..?

Eggs show up in a big drop at the top of the hour (in 18 minutes) and then in little drops every 5 minutes. The 5 minute drops go so fast that most people aren't even seeing them.

I came back to see if the hatchlings had gendered yet and they had. Beautiful! They don't look like ghostly rats anymore LOL. I'm glad I was able to get four of the new eggs--I look forward to having a frozen S1 and S2 because they're both so pretty. If I hadn't gone crazy collecting 2nd gen Marrows this year I would have had room for two more of the new eggs. xd.png Now comes the wait for the adults!

It's been another great Halloween at DC. I caught a ton of new Marrows with beautiful lineages and two 3rd gen purebred Pumpkins (which will hopefully give me an epic 4th gen PB Pumpkin next year), I just added three zombie hatchlings to my zombie collection, I caught four of the new eggs, and I had a great time with the Haunted House event. Thank you very much, TJ and artists, for so much fun and awesomeness! All your hard work is very much appreciated.

I came back to see if the hatchlings had gendered yet and they had. Beautiful! They don't look like ghostly rats anymore LOL.

They really are beautiful. I can't wait to see the adults.