TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Uggg... Still haven't seen any eggs... dry.gif

Edited by dragonryaman

Yeah the 5 min drops I dont even bother with. they are gone so fast that I usualy dont even see them. They probably only drop 3-6 eggs per dome and against 80-150 players per dome there is no way I would catch one. xd.png

Got my eggs, bit more then i actualy aimed for too X3

also dropped off a load of Marrows and pumpkins into the shelter hope they found good homes. laugh.gif It felt like throwing candy to a group of children!

Aw, the hatchling is so cute! <3 I'm definitely going to have to catch one more.

I know the feeling! And look, they really DO seem to have little mousey ears... I like dragons with sort of mammalian ears, and that would definitely fit the "lab rat" impression the early hatchies gave.

Uggg... Still haven't seen any eggs... dry.gif

You can do it! Just keep trying! laugh.gif

You can use the clock on your computer to try and sync with the drops, even the 5 minute ones.

Gah I just saw a tinsel in the AP and totally missed it. Just goes to show you how hard this can be. biggrin.gif

Just wondering, if anyone has a hatchling black marrow or vampire, if they would like to trade for a hatchling Magma. I know it may not seem like a brilliant trade but some people might be tempted so i'm giving it a shot. If you do please pm me. Has to be a hatchling though because i'm at my egg limit.

I took one of my five eggs on three fansites for a test, now checking almost every minute if it turned sick. Until now, it's okay.. ^^

Today is also my teacher's birthday. I said "Congratulations" to her... xd.png

This is quite ridiculous... I haven't seen any eggs at all... I think they need to be a bit more frequent, seeing as even the "mass" drops run out after about eight minutes.

Yeah the 5 min drops I dont even bother with. they are gone so fast that I usualy dont even see them. They probably only drop 3-6 eggs per dome and against 80-150 players per dome there is no way I would catch one. xd.png

LOL I never go for the 5 min drops. I go more for the hourly since they last longer. tongue.gif

We can let the extra ones go later!

I just pray I've got two males and two females for now. Then I can trade my spare.

If not, I'll have to breed next year!

This is quite ridiculous... I haven't seen any eggs at all... I think they need to be a bit more frequent, seeing as even the "mass" drops run out after about eight minutes.

i agree with ya there buddy

Going back to the last question i posted and didn't get a reply probably because people didn't notice, Do holiday eggs hatch and grow quicker than normal eggs?

Hopefully I'll be able to get ten of these fellas. xd.png IOU's through the trades can do wonders sometimes too. tongue.gif

Going back to the last question i posted and didn't get a reply probably because people didn't notice, Do holiday eggs hatch and grow quicker than normal eggs?

No. But due to the high traffic on fan sites during that time, they may get more views which can cause sickness or cracking sooner than you'd normally see.

Edited by rubyshoes

No. It's just Tj's that hatch within a few hours, but grow up at normal speed.

Not necessarily I think. They just tend to get more views and therefore tend to grow up in a faster rate. However the limit time usually still applies and the egg grows up at a semi-normal rate. When I raise mine they tend to take the same amount of time as any other egg. tongue.gif

EDIT: When I mean limit I mean it doesn't grow up until the 4 day mark. laugh.gif

Edited by saphirekestrel

No, just at the normal rate. (Except for TJ's-- he makes his hatch early so we can get a look at the hatchlings. ^.^)

Edit: So very very ninja'd. ;.;

Edited by arula

No, they're like any other eggs.

no they don't

i agree with ya there buddy

Especially because the Dragon Cave community is growing, some things need to be changed.

Eight minutes for each hour? To serve thousands of users, the majority of which are taking at least 4 eggs...

Edited by dragonryaman

No, they don't. If you wondering because of TJ's being S2's already, that's because he posts them on here when they are close to 'normal' hatching time of 4days. The sheer number of users on here looking at them give them enough views to not only hatch instantly at 3d 23h, but to gender them in less than a day after hatchling. xd.png.

Edit: so ninja.gif'ed

Edited by Slaskia