TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Wow. How do people get them so fast? I was ready and waiting, and clicked like a fiend, but couldn't get a single egg! Well, there's still all day...

Thanks to TJ and everyone who helped to make this holiday event and new eggies for us!

My first Halloween release on DC! So excited. biggrin.gif I've already caught three. I have to wait for one of my hatchlings to grow up before I can catch another! One of my eggs is due to hatch in just under 24 hours, so hopefully I'll be able to sneak a fifth in before they stop being released.

I'm excited to see what this dragon is. It sounds/looks like it might be a ghost or something. tongue.gif

Wow! I managed to catch 2 of them! biggrin.gif Just need 2 more and I'm all set! happy.gif (if I can catch 2 more anyways xd.png)

Yay I got a few eggs! They're so pretty I didn't notice the light swirls on it at first. But Happy halloween everyone!

*cheers* I got four so far! I just need two more! biggrin.gif

(at least I have better luck with the eggs than my attempts at zombies dragons.)

Yay, new eggs!! biggrin.gif The lag was worse than I expected, since my internet is usually pretty good. But the lag does seem to be worse on the forums.

Caught my batch of four and influenced them. Now it's off to bed since I have classes tomorrow.

Happy Halloween!! I hope everyone has a great holiday! smile.gif

YES! I snagged 6 out of 7 of the new eggs so far! That was much, much better than last year, thank God! Right before the event started I was looking through the biomes, and my finger twitched and clicked on a waterhorse egg by accident, so I'll snag the 7th egg in the morning! ha ha Happy Halloween everyone! : D

Thanks so much, TJ and the artists, for such a wonderful release, and such a cool Halloween event! It was most enjoyable! <3 The new eggs are just beautiful! smile.gif

This is why I stand by my opinion that you should only be able to get a limited number of eggs per drop.

I managed to snag 2 of em, but that was after at least 20 attempts.

I got 2 eggs...and two zombies from my 10 hopefuls.

I got filled up at first drop. 8D But silly me used most of my Reds already and I could only incubate three. Oh well! Can't wait to see hatchies, but eggs are BEAUTIFUL! <3 <3

Yes! I got 6 new eggs!! As soon as my last not-halloween egg hatches I will catch the 7th. Happy halloween, everybody!!

For new people who've never been through a Holiday, I turn off Javascript during the egg craziness. It helps insanely well with the loading of pages.

Also I checked each biome to see which had the fewest people in it.

Yipee! I'm all set now, 6 new eggs, and 3 new zombies! Plus a pumpkin and a marrow from earlier!