TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Is it really a crisis? From the nature of the page, it just looks like a commentary of one particular incident which seems to serve the sole purpose of drawing attention to your still present glitched egg. :x

I thought it was just a piece along the same lines as other glitchy dragons, such as the famous MissingNo.

I got one. biggrin.gif I'm very happy.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be... xd.png Got it on the first try.

Now to wait days for TJ's to grow up. >_>

Eggs what eggs? I have yet to see one in the cave and i have been on and refreshing for the last 5 hours.

? to VampiricOmen - how do you know where to point your cursor if the images are turned off? Did you draw on the monitor screen or something?

I've never seen a 5 minute drop during a new release - EVER. The eggs get snatched up sooooo fast they don't even register!

ETA: @Catherine Co - HEY!! Over here in the emo corner! THere's cocoa now to go with the cookies too!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Just the new eggs and they are dropping every five minutes and hourly ; )

Just they are going so fast at the 5 minute intervals you do not see them lol ^ ^

Thank you! Yeah, I read that they were dropping every 5 minutes but haven't seen the drop probably because they are snatched so quickly. Is there a 2 dragon limit or can people get as many as they can until locked? I kind of wish there was a 2 dragon limit so everyone could get some.

It is considered multi-scrolling to catch for others or to have others catch for you, which is against the rules.

[00:59] <~TJ09> Catching an egg means that scroll is yours. Which means if you catch for someone, you're multi-scrolling and may be banned.

What about if you catch an egg with the intention of giving it to your friend on your own steam?

EDIT: Using Teleport, I mean. That's alright, right?

Edited by Kittyauds14

? to VampiricOmen - how do you know where to point your cursor if the images are turned off? Did you draw on the monitor screen or something?

I've never seen a 5 minute drop during a new release - EVER. The eggs get snatched up sooooo fast they don't even register!

With the images turned off you still get a little box where the egg usually is.

ETA: @Catherine Co - HEY!! Over here in the emo corner! THere's cocoa now to go with the cookies too!

If you're using Firefox, the image is replaced with the word 'Egg' in a clickable box. ^^ I know that it's not the same for all browsers - I had tried to do the same on some other browsers (yes, to see which one loaded faster to help with the grabbing <_>) and it doesn't seem like it's a universal thing.

Edited by Varekis

I've been trying for the past 2 hours. sad.gif Missed the Halloween dragons completely last year.... The 5 min drops are gone in a millisecond.

It is considered multi-scrolling to catch for others or to have others catch for you, which is against the rules.

[00:59] <~TJ09> Catching an egg means that scroll is yours. Which means if you catch for someone, you're multi-scrolling and may be banned.

Sure, but it's totally legal to use transfer to give four eggs to somebody, then go out and catch four more eggs for yourself. With teleport there's no risk to doing so at all, and it doesn't require anyone to give you their password. :-)

Man, I'm glad I stayed up last night to get mine. Seems a lot harder this morning. Good luck you guys...

I've been trying for the past 2 hours. sad.gif  Missed the Halloween dragons completely last year.... The 5 min drops are gone in a millisecond.

What i did:

- Use firefox

- uncheck load images and java in options

- then place your mouse where the word egg is going to be.

- And then watch the clock....when the time changes to xx:05 / xx:10 / xx:15 etc

refresh and click

- for the drop on the top of the hour do the same but when you miss an egg don't move your mouse but use backspace and refresh again.

Edited by Miryana

Thanks to VampiricOmen, Varekis and Fortune86 for your timely reply and help! I'll turn images off for the 11ses I guess. Hope I get some then.

What i did:

- Use firefox

- And then watch the clock....when the time changes to xx:05 / xx:10 / xx:15 etc refresh and click

Still missed it. But It's going alot.png faster. Thanks for the help. tongue.gif

Edited by loz4ever

What i did:

- Use firefox

- And then watch the clock....when the time changes to xx:05 / xx:10 / xx:15 etc

refresh and click

- for the drop on the top of the hour do the same but when you miss an egg don't move your mouse but use backspace and refresh again.

Make sure you clock is on time too. Just a few seconds behind can make all the difference.

Pretty eggs .w. I'm guessing its a ghost dragon? o3o

I seriously hope we get the ability to freeze eggs soon. I would love to have one these sitting on my scroll.

WB

Happy Halloween everyone! Now the whole ghost dragon has me total excited, but see how the eggs are kinda faded out now I hope however awesome the adults look that they wont grow up that faded on our scrolls. It would be kind of hard to see then, and they look like they will be epic so I want to see them everyday lol.

Now if the pesky dead egg would leave (vamp bite gone wrong) I could catch one more and be at lucky number 7! Oh well I love 6 to.