TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Got one! I've only seen about 4 of them, though, and I really hope the hourly lasts a while. I'm not going to be able to get more if it continues like this.

Got a zombie!

1/5

50% of the time? I don't think so

Just because there's a 50% chance, doesn't mean it will happen 50% of the time.

have only seen one egg in the last hour...how are people getting 7????

they drop for a minute or so on the hour. (just click like mad) people catch them really quickly

also 5min drops but most people are t0o slow to even see them before they are caught

There is only one egg that I am never going to gift, I just really like the code :B

Anyway, hour drop soon! Yay!

These new eggs are cool and unusual, they start off solid looking then as they get closer to hatching they turn more ghostly. I wonder what the adults will look like.

I now have 2 eggs, and if get anymore I’ll gift them to other users, juest let me know.

Edited by magicgirl1986

What's the description of the new egg? Hoping to be able to at least SEE them in the next drop!!

5 Zombie attempts and nothing doing. They all disintegrated.

...let's hope I can be more successful with catching these new releases.

What's the description of the new egg? Hoping to be able to at least SEE them in the next drop!!

I am pretty sure you are going to see them ^^ Just remember: Turn cookies and java script OFF when you are going hunting for eggs.

"This egg fades into the shadows." You can't miss it, it's currently all that's dropping anywhere.

Okay - I have 3 other Halloween eggs for this year...Willing to share the Wealth with those who do NOT yet have one...

got two more.... I thought i didn't get the first of the two, but when i clicked on my scroll, there it was! How did that happen?

I just filled up with 5! Now i need to wait for my last pumpkin to hatch and i can get 6!

5 Zombie attempts and nothing doing. They all disintegrated.

...let's hope I can be more successful with catching these new releases.

Ditto - I've tried twice so far with no luck >.>'

I swear, if the cave is glitching and zombie-chances aren't any higher than usual, I will NOT be happy. xd.png

Anyhow, I caught three eggs - since it seems that the male and female adult/hatchie sprites don't look different, I only need two eggs. Third is up for anyone who can't catch one XP

Aaand that's a wrap!

Not bad for today.

One pumpkin and four marrows grew up.

Made a bronze tinsel zombie hatchling (and snagged a good name for her, too).

Caught a spitfire hatchling in the AP. <3

And then nabbed seven new eggs, two of them during the 5-minute drops. ^^

Well the nine o'clock is over now - got zilcho even though I've disabled Java - hope the success rate goes up in later drops. How disappointing.

I am overly happy with my catch. Got 4 eggs in 15 minutes. I'mma hunt for my neighbor later, she doesn't have a very good connection. The eggs go fast, but it wasn't too bad since there were about 50 of them at the hourly. I'm amazed my computer didn't short out P:

Only had one Zombie attempt so far (failed), but I'll be trying again later.

Edited by Xbcdrt8741

All my zombie attempts failed, unfortunately.

I found that for catching them, I had good luck at the beginning of their dropping. It took me about thirty minutes, but by then a lot of the people catching them left and went to bed or something, as the number of people in the cave dropped drastically and I didn't have that hard a time catching them.

Edited by Nectaris

Woohoo~! I got enough for myself, and snagged some for 1 of the 5 siblings who play this. Awesomesauce. ;3