TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Woooooo~! Got some eggs this year~! Thanks so much TJ and everyone~! xd.png

(And secretly thank you, mac computers, with your ridiculously fast refresh rates - I actually managed to refresh faster than people this year! cool.gif )

I'll bow out gracefully now - so that smaller players might actually have a chance this year. laugh.gif

I someone shared the wealth I'd be the hapiest person ever *-*

Another hour drop without any catch :'(

can someone post a link to this gifting thread people are talking about? i think i might be able to contribute to it if i can figure it out.

Thanks for the new egg and all your hard work, TJ! I have two of them now (after the amount of traffic at the first drop crashed my internet browser, I managed to catch my two at the second drop). biggrin.gif I hope they're ghost dragons, that would be so cool.

yay, just caught egg number 4 (3 from cave, one was from the AP (thank you to whoever dropped it) Happy Halloween for everyone =)

Are there no more eggs??? I've been watching (covertly) every chance I could on the hour while I was at work, and I haven't seen any.

sad.gif

SG

All my zombie attempts failed but at least I got 6 new halloweens eggs so I'm happy. And my Pumpkins and Marrows are starting to grow up.

I can catch for those who need, though I may not be able to help all. I have a day at home with no school and nothing to keep me occupied, so... yeah.

Yes please *falls over and dies*

please tj09 drop more eggs at this rate only the fastes players will get eggs.

oh and thank you for the new eggs. but you need to drop full bio meds at least on the hour and the half hour for a full 5 min. it will make things better for all who are playing.

... I wonder if TJ is trying to torture us now with unprecedented low-zombification chances.

Considering there was so much squabble about building up zombie fodder and zombie fodder offspring.... xd.png

Edited by digipup

It's always like this at the begining, give it a few hours and the faster players will be locked. Usually in the afternoon its a bit easier, and by evening its easy and the ap starts to see some as well. Right now I'm on my phone until after work, in 9 hours, so I'll be waiting until then.

12 new zombies, 11 new Marrows, 8 new Pumpkins, a new badge and 7 of the new eggs..

And i will probably catch more halloweens from the AP or trade for them later.. I think this halloween was really successful biggrin.gif

It's always like this at the begining, give it a few hours and the faster players will be locked. Usually in the afternoon its a bit easier, and by evening its easy and the ap starts to see some as well. Right now I'm on my phone until after work, in 9 hours, so I'll be waiting until then.

epic plan... 3X

Aww, are the event eggs all gone now? This is my first event and i'm a bit lost with it ;-;

Eggs don't seem to be dropping on the 5 minute marks?! Or are they really getting taken that fast? O_O

Eggs don't seem to be dropping on the 5 minute marks?! Or are they really getting taken that fast? O_O

They are dropping on the five minute mark--I got two of mine that way--but only one or two are being dropped per biome, it seems, so they go REALLY fast.

No the new eggs aren't gone - we just have to wait til the next hourly drop. They SAY patience is a virtue ....

ETA: Has everyone bred all their Pumpkins? I was kinda hoping to snag one in the AP today too.

Edited by oddsoxdi