TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I'm wondering how some people manage to lock themselves with the new Halloween hatchies, when I myself am not able to get many. :\ Whenever I seem to click just as the eggs appear on my screen, someone's already taken it.

Can anybody transfer Halloween eggs or hatchlings right now? I understand that my eggs might still be on cooldown, but then the hatchlings should at least work, right? O.o Yet when I try to initiate a transfer, I get "You do not have any unfrozen hatchlings or eggs!", though my hatchlings are definitely not frozen. Is this because of Halloween?

I see them as I am able to...but I have not traded any sooo

@ButterPOny Yep that's how it is with me too. Guess we'll just have to stick in there and keep on keepin' on.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Thanks TJ and the spriters to new new eggy. Got mine on the first drop and I droped right back to sleep lol. Happy Halloween everybody and good luck hunting.

Anyone else noticed the "BOO" & "GHOST" codes in TJ's eggs?

i did. xd.png and tj's codes usually hint at what type of egg it is...like one of the moon stones he has is coded to resemble the name artemis,goddess of the moon

I'm wondering how some people manage to lock themselves with the new Halloween hatchies, when I myself am not able to get many. :\ Whenever I seem to click just as the eggs appear on my screen, someone's already taken it.

Sheer luck in some case. Speedy internets in others.

Got one! I may just stick with one unless I can get another to freeze later...I have a feeling the hatchling might be cute. :3c

aright :'DDD yey got 3 eggs.

@-@ for a friend... lol i still need that 6th (or was it 5th) egg... Q-Q

Ahh~ I dont know how I managed it but I am happily scroll locked!

I just spammed F5 and clicked the right most egg with my mouse wheel. xd.png

ok the new eggs were dropped for only 3 mins !!! I didn't get any sad.gif anyone else having this issue ??

Edited by mihali62

YES~!

Havent caught anything yet Dx they only drop for like, 2 minutes and then nothings there forever... If the drops are Hourly, I'll probably never get even one.

Edited by TaiomiFox

I am soooo glad for the downtime last night. I was trying to catch at least one egg before the downtime and was not able to get any for like 1-2 hours...Then downtime and I was like noooooooooo > < at 2:00 am for me. It came back up around 2:15am and there were only like 7 people viewing the page because Im guessing most people did not realize it was back up. Well they were doing drops at that time like the hourly and I managed to get four and my husband got four as well.

I now have another egg spot open since my marrow grew up and I am unable to catch any again for 1-2 hours now... Thank you....for once...downtime!

Lol!!! ^ ^

good internet and friends who will help

can't say how as it's against tou but I've done caught a lot

still have a lot to go, but having fun. wish the cool down was removed for the one day release though sad.gif

oooooooooo Cool eggs. I came down here about 9:56 and checked all the regions--no eggs sooooo figured the next drop would be 10 our time. Sure enough they appeared so after a lot of hitting the back arrow and clicking like crazy got my two ghostly guys or are they gals? laugh.gif Tanks TJ. Happy Halloween everybody. ninja.gif

I abused my mouse and click like mad xd.png

All right, I'm now egg locked w/ 4 eggs. Maybe I'll give out hatchies later, assuming that the gender ratio is not screwed (all out of pinks at the moment)

I got 4 of the new one... The best present for my birthday :3 (it was my birthday yesterday)

You suck!

I wish my B-day was on or around Halloween. It is my favorite holiday!

ok the new eggs were dropped for only 3 mins !!! I didn't get any sad.gif anyone else having this issue ??

yes, sorrowfully they are gone in 3 min

Happy Halloween to everyone! smile.gif I'm really excited about these new dragons and can barely wait for them to hatch and grow up.

Now, after the last hourly drop, I'm also happily scroll-locked with five of the new eggs, one extra pumpkin and a bronze tinsel egg, which I caught from the AP when waiting for the drop to start. Those along with my two Black Marrow and one pumpkin hatchling made me a really happy person this Halloween. biggrin.gif