TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I have 39 items.... Where does one find the chicken!? (or the 40th item if the chicken isn't it) I can't remember how to get back to the basement. blink.gif

The basement is the heavy door in the hallway. afterwards, you need to return to the main path

Herm...I have 37 items. I cant seem to get into the heavy door or find the secret cave :/

EDIT: Derp, nevermind

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Ok, I'm officially stuck. I have 38 items, and I can't get past the magical barrier in the basement. It says I still need a magical item, but I don't think it's the same one izombie was having problems with; I think I have everything out of the greenhouse. Can someone tell me how to get past that magical barrier??

EDIT: I just got 39th item, I'll bet this is it smile.gif

EDIT again: And done! biggrin.gif

This was really great fun, kudos to all who worked so hard to develop it!

Edited by raevela

I wonder what will happen with this event when Halloween is over... will it be gone or will it stay? I think it'd be nice if it stayed on some hidden link, but new players could no longer get the badge on their scroll.

What I can't believe is that I found all of the items on my own. Even the chicken. :| How did that happen? I need walkthroughs for everything! But this is a really cool halloween thingy. I always got frustrated with the egg hunts and whatnot because it just wouldn't give you an egg unless it had been 10 minutes or so. With this, if you muck about for long enough, you'll get it.

I was disappointed that I couldn't use the owlet or the ghost at the end, though. sad.gif

Ok! So I have 37 items, and no idea of what to do now. Already looked around the house at least twice (there are rooms I have visited more). Can anyone tell me how to get into the hidden room ? Or maybe find the 38th item?

Best.Halloween.Event.EVER. xd.png

I love the storyline and how it's very interactive between us choosing what to do and how the events respond.

And Rainbow Chicken FTW! tongue.gif

Hey, can anyone tell me where to find the dead rat? Thanks!

(Also, I agree with just about everybody. Best Halloween event ever indeed.)

Ok! So I have 37 items, and no idea of what to do now. Already looked around the house at least twice (there are rooms I have visited more). Can anyone tell me how to get into the hidden room ? Or maybe find the 38th item?

(for hidden as well): Using the rat you get from the basement (heavy door in hallway) on the little dragon on the parchment in the living room

I'm confused.

I have 39 items, and I have the haunted house badge thing. I think the only thing I don't have is the chicken.

Any ideas?

IGNORE - I found him smile.gif

Edited by RoseRedAus

I'm confused.

I have 39 items, and I have the haunted house badge thing. I think the only thing I don't have is the chicken.

Any ideas

You need to: go back to the basement (heavy door in hallway) after completing the adventure then head back to the main path

I thought that when you got the haunted house badge you would be able to click on it and see all your items, but mine doesn't do anything

Really great idea, I like it.

But I am close to going crazy. I have all 39 objects and just need the final one. I am in the stupid ballroom and whereever I turn - nothing. Can`t find my way anywhere.... Help?

EDIT: just found it. YAY

Edited by AlexiaLea

Gah. I'm at 37 items and am going around in circles. I can't find the spell for the heavy dor and can't. Get the dragon off the scroll. Mrrr xP

So there are 40 items? does somebody has a list of them? 'cause I've 38 now and don't know which I am missing...