TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I just want to say thanks for this event, and I'm glad it wasn't too hard considering I had two tests this past week that I was studying for. xd.png

Same here. ^^ Instead of studying for my organic chemistry lab and then lecture exams, I spent my time enjoying this. tongue.gif It didn't take too long though, so I still had some time to study.

Sebbie, the skull is in the garden, in the option "Follow the rustling sound". You need the sword.

Thank you so much! Yay!

This was a load of fun, thank you to all the people who worked on it! smile.gif

Question: There was a rumor earlier in the thread that there were 42 items instead of 40. I take it that was nothing more than a rumor, yes?

Arisa, you have to go back to the basement to get the chicken and then go to the wooded area. Good luck (?).

Yees, finally!

I've tried this way, but it doesn,t work - and now it works!

Thanks for help.

Anyone know where I get the little scrap of paper with the picture of the green dog on it? It's the last one I need. Thanks!

Yah i'm going in circles (classic me) but i've only got like 34 items. Does anyone no what i'm missing?

We can't tell you what you're missing if you don't tell us what you have wink.gif

@onkloudnyne: investigate the flash in the living room

Kathydog77 what items do you have?

Mmmm. my most recent one would be the dragon with the parchment. I've got... parchment, scroll, skull, some weird mushroom, moss, bone claws, mask, moon, balence scale, globe, dust, food, golden key, a regular key, orb, spirit, owl, painting of stars(?), candle, a rubber duck, quill, snake and wyvern, sword with blood, dragon poison(?), bone wings, a companion, RIP stone, and 2 other bone things. Sorry i don't remember all the names to the items so i just said wut they look like to me. -.-

I know i am locked out of the hidden room that's a start.

Edited by kathydog77

Yay completed and earned my badge! (I haven't been on DC for so long, AGAIN!) This was really fun, thanks guys!

Took me forever, since I'm rusty at hunts like this, and I didn't think to research some places. Thanks, eveyone, for leaving lists of items, and such, it really helped a lot.

This is rather cool. I already have one and a half rows already completed. Very fun!

Thanks for great event :-)

I must admit I used a few spoilers (for the dragon skull and the chicken).

Has anyone writen down the saurian incantations? I recognised the language, but didn't think to translate or note them. Now I can get to the spell that opens the heavy door, but not to the one that puts the spirit to rest...

I have 39 items. How do I get to the basement?

Spoiler: From the hallway, take the door at the end of the hall. If you have all the other items you should be able to open that door now.